Rising Oceans Give New Urgency To Leftwing Climate Concerns!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
This new map just released showing what the USA would look like if the oceans rose just 30 feet gives new emphasis to why the Far Left take Climate Change so seriously!

OceansRising.jpg

This new map just released showing what the USA would look like if the oceans rose just 30 feet gives new emphasis to why the Far Left take Climate Change so seriously!

View attachment 476923
I went down to the beach recently, and i didnt see any significant rise in sea level. When the oceans are able to cover my 9 in schlong while sunbathing, then i might consider moving...

It looks like a lot of Blue states are going under and that can't be so bad. So you wanna live by the ocean, eh?

View attachment 476923
Funny stuff, now that I really look at it.

But the oceans rising isn't going to have an effect on Lake Michigan, unfortunately

It looks like a lot of Blue states are going under and that can't be so bad. So you wanna live by the ocean, eh?

The only blue affected in Texas appears to be on the border......where all the mexicans live.
Then you have the Keys where all the gays live.
I fail to see the problem.

Austin is under water as well. Pretty impressive considering they are inland! There are 12 affected areas in my map!

The only blue affected in Texas appears to be on the border......where all the mexicans live.

Austin is under water as well. Pretty impressive considering they are inland! There are 12 affected areas in my map!
It looks like Philly is going under too. In spite of all the historical spots that would be lost, that's definitely a net plus. Democrats and this new asshole generation don't recognize history anyway.

It looks like Philly is going under too. In spite of all the historical spots that would be lost, that's definitely a net plus. Democrats and this new asshole generation don't recognize history anyway.

Glug, glug. Just remember. Nothing is ever really lost that gets buried by the sea. Kind of preserves it. :smoke:

What about a new map showing what the country would look like if the oceans rose 50 feet!! How about a hundred feet!! How about if the entire nation south of Idaho became desert sand like the Sahara! How about if all the trees died? How about if coyotes turned into zombies and attacked?

Why are we talking about this? Oh, right, so somebody can do pointless and empty global warming propaganda.

What about a new map showing what the country would look like if the oceans rose 50 feet!! How about a hundred feet!! How about if the entire nation south of Idaho became desert sand like the Sahara! How about if all the trees died? How about if coyotes turned into zombies and attacked?

Why are we talking about this? Oh, right, so somebody can do pointless and empty global warming propaganda.

LIGHTEN UP

Glug, glug. Just remember. Nothing is ever really lost that gets buried by the sea. Kind of preserves it. :smoke:
This could be a business opportunity. We could run underwater tours of the various submerged cities explaining to the customers that the reason so many people were lost was because they all skipped swimming lessons that day to go to the gay parade.

View attachment 476923
I went down to the beach recently, and i didnt see any significant rise in sea level. When the oceans are able to cover my 9 in schlong while sunbathing, then i might consider moving...
You might want to consider a new career.

I dont see where Austin is underwater given it's 489 ft above sea level.
Flooded with liberal fruit cakes yeah......

Okay...thats getting to the level of condiment boy insanity.

Forum List

Back