Rise in CO2 has 'greened Planet Earth'

this sounds like a good thing but I am sure that a dark cloud can be attached to this silver lining, as the article tries to do.

Rise in CO2 has 'greened Planet Earth' - BBC News
It only "sounds like a good thing" to you because you are an ignorant brainwashed fool, Fuckwit.

The "greening" of the Arctic regions is a transformation from highly reflective snow and ice, that sends a lot of the solar energy back out into space, to darker colors that absorb much more of the solar energy, further warming the planet. This is one of the positive feedbacks that climate scientists have been warning us about, that further increases global warming.

Not a very nice response, you really must be one of the liberal leaders.

You do realize that "greening" and "global warming" are not th same thing? Well, considering your response maybe you don't.

Where in the arctic is it getting "green." Of course you know that there is NO land under the arctic so it is virtually impossible to "green" the arctic.

Yeah, yeah, I know you are going to say that "greening" and warming are the same thing. Only to you an apparent insulting not well educated liberal.

It only "sounds like a good thing" to you because you are an ignorant brainwashed fool, Fuckwit.

The "greening" of the Arctic regions is a transformation from highly reflective snow and ice, that sends a lot of the solar energy back out into space, to darker colors that absorb much more of the solar energy, further warming the planet. This is one of the positive feedbacks that climate scientists have been warning us about, that further increases global warming.

Where in the arctic is it getting "green." Of course you know that there is NO land under the arctic so it is virtually impossible to "green" the arctic.

WOW! You REALLY are an ignorant fuckwit, Fuckwit!

So you actually are SO stupid and ignorant that you didn't realize that there is a lot of land surface within the Arctic Circle.

Map of the Arctic, with the Arctic Circle in blue and the July 10 °C mean isotherm in red (source - Wikipedia)

So you actually are SO stupid and ignorant that you didn't realize that there is a lot of land surface within the Arctic Circle.

Map of the Arctic, with the Arctic Circle in blue and the July 10 °C mean isotherm in red (source - Wikipedia)
such scientific language you use, rolling blunder, bravo!

Yeah...too bad, Ejakulatra, that you are so retarded that "scientific language" might as well be Greek to you. It must really suck to to be as ignorant and stupid as you very obviously are.

Yeah...too bad, Ejakulatra, that you are so retarded that "scientific language" might as well be Greek to you. It must really suck to to be as ignorant and stupid as you very obviously are.
Yet, here you are, taking your time to address someone you consider a "retard", which makes you what, as a human. Seriously, why would anyone of intelligence take the time for someone who is so obviously stupid? The simple answer is what I post you can not dispute, hence you take all that tiny brain matter of yours and splatter it across the threads like a little kid under his blankets who just discovered something fun to play with? Yes, rolling blunder, everyone who reads one of your posts see you for what you are, 3 seconds of immaturity, with zero intellect, hence a poor attempt flaming those you can not engage intellectually.

Now show us some of the "scientific language", you must have all bottled up in your boyhood.

The Sea has not risen, the Arctic has not melted, the Polar Bears are fine and thriving, it is Snowing in California which is also reporting record grape harvests year after year. And now we hear, that the Earth is sequestering the extra CO2 giving us more life.

Gee, it seems that the government, the universities, nasa, noaa, the ipcc and the united nations are nothing but a bunch of filthy liars.
Gee, when I see someone stating that everyone in the world is a liar but them, you can usually assume that person is the liar. And, Elektra, you have proven that you will lie repeatedly. 2014 was the third largest grape harvest, and was affected by the drought.
2014 was a record year for a Grape Harvest, and it was effected by the drought? Gee, I guess the so called drought in the desert is a good thing for grapes. Of course 2013 was a record year as well which used every bit of storage for crushed grapes, I guess the fact that there was no storage for all that extra grape production had zero to do with the decrease? Care for a thread, Old Crock, oh, wait, there was thread or two, was there not?

The only person who lies here is you Old Crock, did I say everyone in the whole world is a liar? How about quoting that statement, you can't can you.

The only thing obvious, is Old Crock feels embraced and ashamed over that power formula you got completely wrong, and you are in College as you say Old Crock? And you aint got enough sense to google the formula for power before you challenge me? You are a big joke, easy as PIE to show, P=IE, not W=IR, E=IR, Old Crock, that is current times resistance gives us voltage, not power. Get over it, you carry a grudge over your mistakes way too long.

He may have gotten confused when he heard pies are square.

So you are still hung up on greening and global warming not being the same thing. Pity the quality of our modern school system.

So you are still hung up on greening and global warming not being the same thing. Pity the quality of our modern school system.

Your ignorant twaddle just got debunked and you're too stupid to realize that fact, Fuckwit. Your comments are insane nonsense. You are such an ignorant little twit, you actually said this...

In the real world...

Greening of the Arctic: How Shrubs Are Changing the Tundra
The Polar Center - Penn State University
Jennie R. McLaren, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Texas at El Paso
November 19, 2015
Since 1960 Arctic Regions have been warming at a rate two to three times faster than the global average, with a diversity of biological and physical responses. One of these responses has been a “Greening of the Arctic”, resulting from increased vegetation productivity in northern ecosystems, in particular increases in the abundance and cover of deciduous shrubs. This ‘shrubification’ is likely to affect the functioning of Arctic ecosystems, including changes to thermal regimes, soil nutrient cycling and the rest of the plant community.

Increasing shrubs in the living plant community, also increases the proportion of shrub litter in the litter community which has the potential to change patterns of decomposition in the Arctic. Arctic soils contain 25% of the world’s soil carbon, primarily as a result of slow decomposition resulting from cold year-round temperatures in the Arctic, and changes to these processes have the potential to affect the global carbon cycle and increase rates of carbon release from Arctic ecosystems.

Look in a mirror!
I see a big room. Hmmm, a big room is a fuckwit?
LOLOLOL.....JustCrazy is so vacuous, he can't even see himself in a mirror.
I didn't play your stupid
On the contrary, ALL you ever do is play "stupid", JustCrazy.
Which is way smarter than you!
You are just full of myths and delusions, you poor confused retard.

If you're supposedly so smart, JustCrazy, why do you always get your ass kicked to the curb in debates about human caused global warming?

I see a big room. Hmmm, a big room is a fuckwit?

If you're supposedly so smart, JustCrazy, why do you always get your ass kicked to the curb in debates about human caused global warming?
when did that happen? I asked you a question and you never ever replied. yes or no, in science do you prove/ validate a hypothesis by testing it?

Last edited:
groupcrickets.jpg

when did that happen? I asked you a question and you never ever replied. yes or no, in science do you prove/ validate a hypothesis by testing it?
So now you imagine that you know more about science than all of the actual scientists? ROTFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back