Rise in CO2 has 'greened Planet Earth'

LOLOLOL.....JustCrazy is so vacuous, he can't even see himself in a mirror.
I didn't play your stupid
On the contrary, ALL you ever do is play "stupid", JustCrazy.
Which is way smarter than you!
You are just full of myths and delusions, you poor confused retard.

If you're supposedly so smart, JustCrazy, why do you always get your ass kicked to the curb in debates about human caused global warming?
when did that happen? I asked you a question and you never ever replied. yes or no, in science do you prove/ validate a hypothesis by testing it?
So now you imagine that you know more about science than all of the actual scientists? ROTFLMFAO!
nope have never ever made that claim and you love make believe. I asked you a question that you curiously avoided, so that means you know they haven't played by the science. Funny stuff maynard.

How did you manage to get a photo of the inside of your skull?
groupcrickets.jpg

I didn't play your stupid
On the contrary, ALL you ever do is play "stupid", JustCrazy.
Which is way smarter than you!
You are just full of myths and delusions, you poor confused retard.

If you're supposedly so smart, JustCrazy, why do you always get your ass kicked to the curb in debates about human caused global warming?
when did that happen? I asked you a question and you never ever replied. yes or no, in science do you prove/ validate a hypothesis by testing it?
So now you imagine that you know more about science than all of the actual scientists? ROTFLMFAO!
nope have never ever made that claim and you love make believe. I asked you a question that you curiously avoided, so that means you know they haven't played by the science. Funny stuff maynard.
You poor deluded Dunning-Kruger Effect afflicted retard! Keep on spewing your demented drivel. Your credibilty couldn't possibly get any lower.

Forum List

Back