RIP to Gene Deitch (1924 - 2020) Tom and Jerry and Popeye Director

As an infink I learned so much about how cats and mice get along as well as starting my life's love for canned spinach because of Mr. Deitch's work.

RIP to the predecessor for Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers

RIP but I have to say I always thought the Tom and Jerry cartoons were moronic and about as funny as an
abscessed tooth.

RIP but I have to say I always thought the Tom and Jerry cartoons were moronic and about as funny as an
abscessed tooth.
Same with 3 Stooges
The stooges were genius. Needed for the time. And had resurges for a couple generations. The modern age entertainment for decades is all about stooges but packaged in many different ways. From dramas to comedies. The stooges were first.

abscessed tooth.
Same with 3 Stooges
The stooges were genius. Needed for the time. And had resurges for a couple generations. The modern age entertainment for decades is all about stooges but packaged in many different ways. From dramas to comedies. The stooges were first.

I agree, the stooges were hilarious comedians of the highest caliber.

abscessed tooth.
Same with 3 Stooges
I more or less agree. The Stooges were the epitome of old time vaudeville based show biz where someone
found a formula that worked and you stuck with it for the next several decades and worked it to death.

A little of Moe slapping Larry and Curly went a long, long, long way.

Forum List

Back