RIP Corey Haim

Though I'm not surprised by anything that happens in Hollywood with the 'stars', I was a little shocked and saddened when I heard the news this morning. It's really too bad that so many people across this country get addicted to prescription meds. But, the decisions and choices he made were his alone. Reminds me of the young River Phoenix.

CoreyHaim.jpg

That's too bad. He had so much potential.

That your Signed Poster?... :lol:

NO!

That a digital photograph of the signed poster.

The poster is much, much larger...big enough to cover most of the ceiling above my bed.

NO!

That a digital photograph of the signed poster.

The poster is much, much larger...big enough to cover most of the ceiling above my bed.

Touche you Douche!... :lol:

I bet you only have a Kirk Cameron poster.

Nah-nana-NAH-NAHHHH!!!! :funnyface:

Nah... His Skinny Sis on that Show was HOT... Break her like a Wishbone...

Here, try this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVQVkpjg2VE]YouTube - Gerardo- rico suave- all spanish vers. coco and hugo[/ame]

:)

peace...

He has led a troubled life for several years. Where were the friends and family? Or, maybe they tried and failed, it is a waste.

Obviously his family and friends didn't care...hence .....suicide by drug overdose.....the cowards way out.

That and the way Hunter S. Thompson went... And to Top of his Cowardice he Emptied his Drug Abused Dome in the other Room from where his Grandchild was...

Fucking Stain...

People have to Clean that Shit up, Selfish Sons-of-Bitches!

peace...

Child stardom is child abuse.

A Rare Time of Agreement... Let's Enjoy it.

peace...

When my twins were babies (ie, under a year), they looked identical--even though they're boy/girl. I was approached by a talent scout who was here in Atlanta representing a recognized agency. She wanted to screen test them for commercials and TV work, and thought they'd be perfect for it.

Told the nice lady pretty much what ya'll said....and at the time we needed the money to eat as their Dad and I had just split up and he wasn't exactly being generous with our money (ie, he was moving money around and writing me bad checks).

The bucks would have been nice, but NO WAY was I gonna sell out my kids and their lives.

Now my 15 year old daughter thinks I'm crazy....the little drama queen imagines the modeling and acting career her mother stood in the way of her having. :lol: :lol:

Dammit. Can't win for losing, can ya?

Anyways....yes, it's child abuse. As is evident in the outcome in Corey Haim's life, as well as so many other child actors no longer with us.

RIP, Corey.

He has led a troubled life for several years. Where were the friends and family? Or, maybe they tried and failed, it is a waste.

Obviously his family and friends didn't care...hence .....suicide by drug overdose.....the cowards way out.

That and the way Hunter S. Thompson went... And to Top of his Cowardice he Emptied his Drug Abused Dome in the other Room from where his Grandchild was...

Fucking Stain...

People have to Clean that Shit up, Selfish Sons-of-Bitches!

peace...

Absolutely nothing in this world is worth taking your own life over...nothing. There is help available...all one has to do is reach out.

I enjoyed License to Drive and Lost Boys and I guess Lucas was a decent flick.

He had a pretty good run and wasn't a much of a tool as Feldman.

In the words of Mike Tyson, I'm sure he had a lot of fun fornicating with many beautiful women.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back