Riots and looting in Mexico over gas prices

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Seems they don't like it when their economy is fucked with.

We COMPLETELY understand Mexico...we have been dealing with it for a while.

Good Luck to Mexico, but I care about AMERICAN JOBS before I care about Mexican jobs.

So, to summarize....FUCK MEXICO. (Except for MEXICAN COCA COLA made with real sugar....I LOVE THAT SHIT!)

Could we be seeing the unintended consequences of Trump's rhetoric, MORE pressure on the border? The more jobs Mexico loses, the more their people will want to come here. What people like Trump and the other "job creators" should be doing is innovating, not bringing back the old jobs.

Could we be seeing the unintended consequences of Trump's rhetoric, MORE pressure on the border? The more jobs Mexico loses, the more their people will want to come here. What people like Trump and the other "job creators" should be doing is innovating, not bringing back the old jobs.
what people like Trump and the other job creators should be doing is getting rid of the illegals, bringing our jobs back AND innovating. Innovating does not create a job tomorrow, it creates a job once a product has been designed, manufactured and shows consumer desire to purchase.
We already know the consumer has the desire to purchase those products that are now being manufactured by the Taco Toilers

donkey+gas.jpg

Good Luck to Mexico, but I care about AMERICAN JOBS before I care about Mexican jobs.

So, to summarize....FUCK MEXICO. (Except for MEXICAN COCA COLA made with real sugar....I LOVE THAT SHIT!)

You know, I agree with you 100%, but I also have a question.........which I know you won't be able to answer, only the Trump administration will----------->

The build Fords, GMs, and a few other vehicles in Canada. What is going to be the Trump position on those vehicles, and products, entering the United States?

But, as of this moment, as far as Mexico, I believe what I believe, and I believe that if he gets regs down, gets corporate taxes down, and gets energy prices down due to expansion meaning we can compete easily, then by all means, FORCE THEM SUCKERS (jobs) BACK if you can!

That's where the wall comes in. Again, I care about AMERICAN JOBS.

Why does no one on the left talk about Mexico's responsibility to its own citizens to provide jobs and a decent standard of living so they feel no need to leave. The corrupt government in Mexico is in a win win situation. Send the masses they cant take care of to America while they send untaxed US dollar's back home all while we send millions in foreign aid. And go into debt doing it.

Maybe Mexico should be doing the innovating and creating jobs for their people. They are a resource rich nation.

The typical left mentality that somehow America is responsible for the plight of the failed Mexican economy and we should create Mexican jobs to keep them from migrating. Pure nonsense. The lib's never want to talk about Mexico's responsibility regarding anything regarding the border.

Then again, maybe you just don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps emigration is in your future?

How about mexicans fix their own country so they can stop mooching off of ours?

You know, I agree with you 100%, but I also have a question.........which I know you won't be able to answer, only the Trump administration will----------->

The build Fords, GMs, and a few other vehicles in Canada. What is going to be the Trump position on those vehicles, and products, entering the United States?

But, as of this moment, as far as Mexico, I believe what I believe, and I believe that if he gets regs down, gets corporate taxes down, and gets energy prices down due to expansion meaning we can compete easily, then by all means, FORCE THEM SUCKERS (jobs) BACK if you can!

He referred to sanctioning businesses that left AFTER he takes office, not those already operating internationally due to HIGH American corporate taxes and oppressive regulations designed to stifle production.

Not all of the incentive is corp taxes......Peso has significantly devalued vs dollar since NAFTA..yes they have more jobs but their money is worth whole lot less....article written not long after implementation devaluation has continued
NAFTA AND THE PESO COLLAPSE

Maybe Mexico should start producing their own products.

Nothing is stopping them from creating home grown companies that produce durables for the international market.

If you don't like Mexico, why are RWrs trying to model our Public School system after theirs?

If you don't like Mexico, why are RWrs trying to model our Public School system after theirs?

Got any links wallet chain chick?

The wall will be awesome....

Maybe Mexico should start producing their own products.

Nothing is stopping them from creating home grown companies that produce durables for the international market.

Nothing brings in money like illegal drugs and that seems to be their main export. They have done nothing for their poor. The government is corrupt and they use poor people and criminals to bring more money to them. And we help them by having open borders to make it easier for cartels to go back and forth, and for the poor to come in and take jobs so they can send money back. Our government looks the other way when illegals use citizens' social security numbers or identities as they claim a dozen kids on tax returns so they can get back a big check (on average, $10,000). All that money goes to help Mexico's economy and the families there save enough of it that the illegal alien can eventually come home and retire, thanks to Americans. They flock to sanctuary cities where they can take advantage of us without fear of being deported.

A rereal american job pays nothing less than 20 bucks per hour....anything less I advocate that if nobody applies I support them. "Pretend to pay me I pretend to work". Words to LIVE BY in this AVERAGE nation.

Forum List

Back