"""Hillary Clinton Look-Alike Abuses Child"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I guess she thought it was okay to break the law, because her Democrat Political Leaders do!!!

Woman Assaulted 5-Year-Old Girl

A 13-year-old girl testified that one of her mother's former girlfriends sexually abused her when she was 5 years old. "It wouldn’t leave my head. I had to tell somebody," the girl said. She reported the alleged abuse to one of her mothers five years later. Donna Kay Steggall, 50, a former live-in partner of one of the girl's mothers, is on trial in Waco's 54th State District Court on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and one count of indecency with a child by exposure.
steggall_donna.jpg

Donna Kay Steggall (Democrat Lover)

Waco woman on trial in alleged sexual assault of young girl

"GTP"
tumblr_mmtej0Tsjf1qcczmgo1_500.gif

Yo, I guess she thought it was okay to break the law, because her Democrat Political Leaders do!!!

A 13-year-old girl testified that one of her mother's former girlfriends sexually abused her when she was 5 years old. "It wouldn’t leave my head. I had to tell somebody," the girl said. She reported the alleged abuse to one of her mothers five years later. Donna Kay Steggall, 50, a former live-in partner of one of the girl's mothers, is on trial in Waco's 54th State District Court on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and one count of indecency with a child by exposure.
steggall_donna.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 105314
Best thread ever.

yo!!!....it dont like like her.....

Hello to all of the ones who spoke on a lady that you do not know from Adam, my name is Allen Younger and myself I know her very well so I am fixing express my say: She did no such thing as they listed and the ones who created this bullshit will definitely pay for what they have created. She is a loving and caring lady. The lady that started this shit is jealous cause Donna Kay wanted to be with me and not her ugly nasty ass. So if you people don't know the facts watch what you speak on.

steggall_donna.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 105314
Best thread ever.

She is innocent.

yo!!!....it dont like like her.....

Hello to all of the ones who spoke on a lady that you do not know from Adam, my name is Allen Younger and myself I know her very well so I am fixing express my say: She did no such thing as they listed and the ones who created this bullshit will definitely pay for what they have created. She is a loving and caring lady. The lady that started this shit is jealous cause Donna Kay wanted to be with me and not her ugly nasty ass. So if you people don't know the facts watch what you speak on.

Well, she doesnt fully look like clinton. But she does look like an ugly twat

Forum List

Back