Rioters (insurrectionists) broke in the US capital at least by 8 separate points!

Insurrectionists looted, murdered and destroyed in over 200 American cities over a six month period and the filthy ass Democrats supported the criminals.
You know that's just a lie regurgitated in the fake right wing media.

We didn't support the thugs, looters and rioters. We did support the blm protesters and George Floyd murder protests as did the majority of Americans, but not the rioting.

Fyi.

MOST people that were killed during the rioting and looting, was the rioters themselves, from what I've read on it.

The Democrat filth steals an election from the American people and then get butt hurt when Patriots spend an afternoon protesting the thievery.

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
-----------------------------------------------------
show how it was planned.
chicken-little-518ebe72e4ca3.jpg

LMAO @ you Fake News Leftist Fucks .....

Insurrectionists looted, murdered and destroyed in over 200 American cities over a six month period and the filthy ass Democrats supported the criminals.
You know that's just a lie regurgitated in the fake right wing media.

We didn't support the thugs, looters and rioters. We did support the blm protesters and George Floyd murder protests as did the majority of Americans, but not the rioting.

Fyi.

MOST people that were killed during the rioting and looting, was the rioters themselves, from what I've read on it.
I hear what your saying.
Democrats didn't support the thugs, looters, and rioters. They did support the protests but not the rioting.
As an individual this is how you feel the truth is displayed.
Those that call themselves Democrats on Capital Hill however did support the thugs, looters, and rioters. They bailed them out, told police to stand down.
Even Pelosi said "people do what they do" , no condemnation whatsoever. And much of the same can be said by the political leaders in Congress, Governors, Mayors, and the media.
Most people that were killed by the rioters were innocent bystanders and the police themselves.

Jump to 1/6.
Republicans did not and do not condone what happened at the Capital on the 6th.
They do support the right to protest for grievences in the election. That is the Right of the people.
Out of the thousands that showed up to support the right to protest the certifications, a few hundred stormed the Capital. It is still under investigation who, what, where, when, and why this was "ALLOWED" to happen.
There is evidence by people who were there showing on their camera videos, that the people who "attacked" the Capital were a combination of people including the FBI themselves, or their informers.
Out of the hundreds of thousands a few bad actors have given every Republican a bad name.

If you feel that not all Democrats should be held accountable for a few bad people that caused the chaos in these cities,
isn't it fair then to not hold all Republicans accountable for a few bad people at the Capital?

I would like you to consider something....

Republicans are blaming Democrats for a few bad people.
Democrats are blaming Republicans for a few bad people.
Is it possible, for your consideration....
that these are the same bad people getting us to blame each other?

And I don't know if it would surprise you to know that it is the same people behind these bad people pulling all the strings.
Two things rule in this world: Money and Power.
Follow these and you have your answer to all the divisions being caused today.
The reason is the same: Money and Power.

We're just the little guys they are trying to make destroy ourselves.
The less of "US" both Dems and Reps, regular everyday citizens, that they have to contend with and answer to,
the easier it is for them to control us all.

Hugs

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
show how it was planned.
Do you have a mother tongue?

For 5 years you have "mentioned" little else, nutjob.

Tell you what fuckwad, I'll find posts of yours that support the insane Russian Collusion conspiracy theory, and you find posts from me that support "pizzagate."

Of course the fact that you're a fucking liar is going to make that hard for you - but go for it anyway - nutjob..

Still waiting fuckwit. Over 15 months now. It must be right next to that "stolen election" evidence!

show how it was planned.
How does any of this equate to " planned "?

If anything it suggests mob action which is not planned.

Over 800 people have been arrested for this. Over two hundred habe been put away and the rest are awaiting trial or sentencing.

Seems like justice is being served.

show how it was planned.
Why do you guys keep talking about this old story from a couple years ago? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back