Rio de Janeiro will host the 2016 Summer Games

Good for Rio and Brazil... the Olympics have never been hosted by a South American country...

I could not beleive that Obama would try and steal from the third world, after all the rescources capitalism the USA has stolen from south america Obama proved himself and the Liberal/Democrats hypocrites. To attempt to deny Brazil of the Olympics the USA has hosted many times.

I wonder though, if Obama cannot negotiate with the Olympic committee successfully how can he negotiate with Iran's leaders who are much more dificult.

Maybe Obama and Michelle should of concentrated on the games in their respective speeches instead of Michelle-my-bells father, who so tragically died as Michelle-my-bell put it. Poor Obama, he was so looking forward to how good he would feel taking his children to the games.

Either way, a complete diplomacy failure futher showing that Obama's rhetoric and stuttering speech are ineffective on the world stage.

Rio de Janerio:
10047.jpg

Rio Slums:
cov_favela-rio_092807.jpg

Sao Paulo:
sao-paulo.jpg

Last edited:
The Right Wing Is Against the Olympics? Oy Vey!
When President Barack Obama decided to go to Denmark , he hoped to win international support Friday for the U.S. bid for the 2016 Olympics to be in Chicago . The moment he signed on, however, he also generated a storm of criticism from the right at home.

first the GOP talking heads were screaming down the echo chamber how they didn't want the Olympics in Chicago and now they're bitching it's not.

Forum List

Back