Rio de Janeiro will host the 2016 Summer Games

Most countries/cities don't recoup their huge investment in infrastructure projects and labor to accommodate the Olympics. The way I see it, we dodged a bullet.

While it's always rah-rah to have the Olympics in the US, I'm glad to see Rio get the nod this time.
Just think how entertaining the opening ceremonies will be. Can anybody say Samba? :eusa_dance:

When Rio hosts the Summer Games in August 2016, isn't that their winter? If that's the case, then bring the winter games to Miami Beach!!!

As the world's 10th largest economy, with $8k GDP per capita, Brazil isn't 3rd-world.

Yet with a river of raw sewage flowing from the Favelas, past the international airport, past the university with hundreds of broken windows, and finally after decades this problem is addressed you think Brazil is not a third world. It is literally a open river of sewage, the problem only addressed as the sewage entires Rio's bay. You know nothing of Rio.

Lets talk about hundreds of thousands of domestic cats and dogs lost to their owners allowed to live wild in the streets.

How about meat that is literally spoiled still sold in stores.

No fresh milk, only boxed milk.

No sour cream.

How about the fact that for every one person that is middle class or rich there are ten people who are poor.

Brazil is advancing but it is far from not being a third world.

How about those buses that got taken over by the criminals, all the people robbed, than fire bombed with seven people burned to death, certainly that cannot indicate Brazil is a third world.

How about no screens on windows yet a terrible Dengue fever problem.

Or what about watered down detergent to wash dishes.

lack of variety of cheese, unless of course your rich.

What about 90% of the population not finishing school.

Brazil is a third world. I know, all one need do is travel to brazil.

If you like you can fly to brazil yourself in the off season. Round trip ticket will cost you 550 bucks. You can get a hotel for around fifty bucks a day, food is another twenty bucks a day, no more.

If you care to know more I will be more than happy to tell you more.

Brazilian women can shake their asses into a book of revelations, end of times, you just got it good samba-rumba earth quake.

I will not die until I die fucking a Brazilian woman.

and of course those who are past their prime have totally missed the point on why Brazil has been picked as the next site for the Olympics...

unlike you...me and the IOC are thinking the same thing!!!!!

brazil04.jpg

In the immortal words of Ralph Kramden.. bus driver and New York socialite...."Hamana hamana hamana hamana...."

Last edited:
Still how could Obama attempt to steal the Olympics from the Third World, its the Liberal/Marxist/Democrats that accuse the USA of exploiting the USA for our own capitalist greed yet Obama is actively participating in the activity Obama and his supporters accuse the Conservatives of. Obama's attempt to rob Brazil of the Olympics shows the hyprocrisy of the left.

August in Brazil is great, 80-90 degrees without the humidity of Florida or Houston, plenty of 75 degree days provided there is rain to cool the country down.

I heard a rumour there may be a shortage of hotel rooms.

Women in Brazil love American men, they literally throw themselves at an American's feet, the Brazilian women will not even think twice about doing a mans laundry by hand.

Any single guy who is frustrated in the least bit with American women owes it to himself to go to Brazil. A breath of fresh air.

If you need a Visa for travel to Brazil and live in California the Brazilian Consulate's office is in Larry Flynt's building, Flynt as in Hustler publications.

Last edited:
and of course those who are past their prime have totally missed the point on why Brazil has been picked as the next site for the Olympics...

brazil04.jpg

In the immortal words of Ralph Kramden.. bus driver and New York socialite...."Hamana hamana hamana hamana...."

When I googled Brazilian women, this is the first shot that I saw...........:lol::lol::lol:

I recently had the pleasure to work with a young woman from Argentina, we were on a job of a month duration. She was worried she would lose her boyfreind being gone so long, she was beautiful. She stated in Argentina the woman outnumber the men ten to one, in her high school she stated that her class had two boys and twenty girls.

Argentinian woman are great, I once played pool with a man from Argentina, a woman interupted the game (her father was playing along with us and his daughter wanted him to leave), the man from Argentina dropped his drink in shock, he said in Argentina woman would never interupt the men, just out of simple respect.

brazil04.jpg

When I googled Brazilian women, this is the first shot that I saw...........:lol::lol::lol:

I have seen woman ten times as fat as this, on a beach in Mambucaba, Angra Dos Reis, Rio Janiero, Brazil.

Rio Janiero the state, not Rio de Janeiro the city.

Young or old, fat or thin, women in Brazil are not embrassed by their bodies.

As the world's 10th largest economy, with $8k GDP per capita, Brazil isn't 3rd-world.

I could not help but drudge up an old thread as I watched the drug gangs in Rio shoot down the police helicopter killing two policeman. Further the gangs fire bombed five city buses.

On top of this the ATM's connected to STAR lost communication with the USA this weekend preventing many tourists from accessing cash from thier US banks.

Brazil is very much a third world, Eagleseven and Colonel Valerio, Contessa_Sharra, goldcatt (those who thanked the above quote) are completely ignorant of all the different aspects of a country that makes a country third world.

Forum List

Back