RINO alert

Condemning a situation that doesn't exist. Sounds like the left is once again laying the groundwork to commit acts of violence and blame it on "white supremacists" It's a familiar scenario.

"White supremacist full of hate " caught on tape by government and flagged ..capital police drive 100 miles to harass him?.he needs gulag
Hes blowing up on the right

Welcome to nazi Germany!

Condemning a situation that doesn't exist. Sounds like the left is once again laying the groundwork to commit acts of violence and blame it on "white supremacists" It's a familiar scenario.
Once again? Who ran over the woman in Charlottesville and who was it that beat up a black man in the same city that day?
OIP.dKLPaDgXqGVbfMc5Up8QvgHaEK

The FBI has arrested 7 people in connection with potential violence planned at the Virginia rally. That is fact. The Republican leader is at least trying to sound responsible. What he said is not being a RINO.

Once again? Who ran over the woman in Charlottesville and who was it that beat up a black man in the same city that day?
Funny how you never mention Antifa when you talk about violence at rallies. Why is that?

Democrats are such pussies. They don't have the balls to logically look at guns and all the good they do in the right hands. They're paranoid. And how the hell did Democrats come up with equating gun ownership to White supremacy? I guess it's the same method they used to come up with two totally bogus articles of impeachment.

Virginia House Republican leader: " White Supremacist garbage" isn`t welcome at gun nut rally.
Virginia GOP Leader: 'White Supremacist Garbage' Isn't Welcome At Pro-Gun Rally | HuffPost
I get it, Republicans must love white Supremacists or get thrown out of the party.
Dave I feel so sorry for the Republican party...they're literally prisoners of their base.....a base filled with angry white ppl who are let down over and over by their party and too stupid and mired in racism to call them out. But this is the hell they themselves have mastered over the decades and now they have to live with a base filled with crazy white mf's

"White supremacist" is always a funny term.

There isn't much supremacy about being ignorant, paranoid and hateful.
White nuts, white trash cans, white idiots, white crazies, white morons, but white Supremacist....there is nothing supreme about a bunch of angry gun toting ingrates itching to start a race war

Democrats are such pussies. They don't have the balls to logically look at guns and all the good they do in the right hands. They're paranoid. And how the hell did Democrats come up with equating gun ownership to White supremacy? I guess it's the same method they used to come up with two totally bogus articles of impeachment.
No one is calling ALL gun owners white supremacists. How the hell did you come up with that? If the 2nd amendment was a good thing other countries would want the same. They don`t.

I guess it is logical to allow people to have powerful killing machines that anyone can buy & use them to slaughter innocents like children?

We can't monitor who can buy them. We must allow loopholes. We must allow 150 round magazines. Must must allow silencers.

I have news that ain't logical at all.

White Supremacists seem to love being armed. Why is that?

Funny how you never mention Antifa when you talk about violence at rallies. Why is that?

Are you pro fascism?

"White supremacist" is always a funny term.

There isn't much supremacy about being ignorant, paranoid and hateful.
White nuts, white trash cans, white idiots, white crazies, white morons, but white Supremacist....there is nothing supreme about a bunch of angry gun toting ingrates itching to start a race war
Then there's the black version. You would think he could at least find a shirt that fit him. Maybe in the kid's section? LMAO

No one is calling ALL gun owners white supremacists. How the hell did you come up with that? If the 2nd amendment was a good thing other countries would want the same. They don`t.
You could always move to one of those other countries where they don't guarantee that right. Need some help with moving expenses?

Forum List

Back