Rightwingers: don't you think it's rather ridiculous you have so much distrust in...

Government is organized crime, that's why.

And you're a dumb sob. Look at Somalia and you will find why we need government.

We NEED freeways
We need science investment
We need infraucture

It's called civilization. Guess, what, that organized crime makes civilization work like a ceo makes a business work.

If you don't like it, leave it!

in reality the OP is stating a position that really isn't the position of conservatives then railing against their false premise. Don't belittle yourself be thinking that the OP is some sort of genius political pundit.

He's just asking the same questions that conservatives get asked everyday on this board and getting no real answers as usual.

I answered it. You either don't like or don't understand the answer.

There is a massive difference between the two.

All sufficiently large power structures are inherently authoritarian and corrupt no matter their nature, why would anyone trust economic power far more than political power? It's all power and the one truism that actually is true is that power corrupts. Conservatives need to come to terms with the horrible fact that corporations count on their blind acceptance of free market dogma to commit monstrously evil deeds and get away with it.

And you're a dumb sob. Look at Somalia and you will find why we need government.

We NEED freeways
We need infraucture

It's called civilization. Guess, what, that organized crime makes civilization work like a ceo makes a business work.

Logical fallacy galore!

Your example is a failure. You believe only government can invest in these things, but all government does is steal our money and then appropriate it (usually rather horribly) to these things, and you call that civilized?

:lmao:

Moron.

He's just asking the same questions that conservatives get asked everyday on this board and getting no real answers as usual.

All sufficiently large power structures are inherently authoritarian and corrupt no matter their nature, why would anyone trust economic power far more than political power? It's all power and the one truism that actually is true is that power corrupts. Conservatives need to come to terms with the horrible fact that corporations count on their blind acceptance of free market dogma to commit monstrously evil deeds and get away with it.

That's why we need a government elected by the people to regulate it. We need the private sector as it gives us choices and feeds the population like no other system can come close to doing... Look at cuba to see how your ideas without it work...

...government yet you find it so blasphemous to even criticize corporate America? Don't you realize how naive you sound? How do you not see the harm in letting corporate America becoming too powerful? I mean do you listen to EVERYTHING republicans say about the private sector? Is it really so hard to believe that republicans work to protect their interests even at the expense of yours?

I mean when corporations blatantly break the law and no one goes to prison, does that not bother you? Is it really okay with you that those legal messes are settled with meager fines?

Are you okay with corporations getting away anything for the sake of profit?

You should distrust corporations just as much as you distrust government.

ANOTHER TROLL POST

/
n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

No honest answers are forthcoming from that bunch, they probably have never even considered the biggest contradiction of American conservatism. The truth is that they are far more devoted to their ideology than The People.

in reality the OP is stating a position that really isn't the position of conservatives then railing against their false premise. Don't belittle yourself be thinking that the OP is some sort of genius political pundit.

When are you going to stop beating your wife?

I guess you don't understand what I said. The OP is making stuff up and then you and him are expecting some sort of answer that will never come because no answer will satisfy either one of you, in my opinion. Truthfully we all should speak for ourselves. If some "rightwinder" said he didn't trust government but did corporations then you could ask the question. But no rightwinger did so the OP did it, that is BS in my opinion.

Just because you don't agree with people does not give a person the right to make stuff up.

Imagine the imlications if companies could do whatever they wanted to their products.

Tobacco companies adding crap to their products to make them more addicting.

Drug and food companies approving cancer causing ingredients.

Economic power is granted and removed by government. They control taxation, they control the worth of the currency, they grant it out or take it away.You're blaming the wrong party in the affair. But you're neo-liberal, so it is expected.

The government and its agents are allowed to lie to you with impunity but if you lie to them it's a felony.

That is the number one reason not to trust government.

Imagine the imlications if companies could do whatever they wanted to their products.

The FDA approves that now, so what is your point, fella?

My god it's a tard fest in here as usual.

Yes exactly. They do. You should be thankful that the FDA exists despite their shortcomings is my point. Blame corp not gov for their shortcomings.

Last edited:

The only acceptable answer is that rightwingers a hypocritical and dumb. At least that is all the straw man will accept.

That's why we need a government elected by the people to regulate it. We need the private sector as it gives us choices and feeds the population like no other system can come close to doing... Look at cuba to see how your ideas without it work...

Of course we need a private sector, no one is suggesting otherwise, it would be much better if the big corporations had not so successfully lobbied to make the private sector into such a monopoly ridden cesspool of corruption and anti-competitive practices and make enforcement of regs so difficult.

...government yet you find it so blasphemous to even criticize corporate America? Don't you realize how naive you sound? How do you not see the harm in letting corporate America becoming too powerful? I mean do you listen to EVERYTHING republicans say about the private sector? Is it really so hard to believe that republicans work to protect their interests even at the expense of yours?

I mean when corporations blatantly break the law and no one goes to prison, does that not bother you? Is it really okay with you that those legal messes are settled with meager fines?

This is especially ironic when one finds out that /Wall has OWNED Capitol hill for some time now. The rubes either don't see or refuse to believe that Republicorp & many Dems are merely puppets

Sen. Durbin: Banks "Own The Place" | RealClearPolitics
Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) on the influence of banks: "the banks, hard to believe in a time when we're facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created, are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place."

Last edited:

Yes exactly. They do. You should be thankful that the FDA exists despite their shortcomings is my point. Blame corp not gov for their shortcomings.

So the FDA is guilty of what you're accusing corporations of doing, but I should be grateful? You're a loon, buddy.

The only acceptable answer is that rightwingers a hypocritical and dumb. At least that is all the straw man will accept.

Lol yeah many of you are hypocritical and dumb when you put so much trust in the private sector.

So the FDA is guilty of what you're accusing corporations of doing, but I should be grateful? You're a loon, buddy.

If corporations kept out of government, we wouldn't have those problems. The private sector has corrupted the federal government.

We NEED freeways
We need infraucture

Yeah, that worked out so well for Greece. Lots of infrastructure, lots of investment. Dead economy. Worst in the EU.

ANOTHER TROLL POST

/
n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

You don't like the reality that we need a government to run the country.:lol: You probably live out in the sticks, but most people relie on modern civilization and understand the need of good goverance.

You really don't have a clue. Arancism just sucks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back