Rightwingers, anti Constitution to the bone

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Rightwingers try tap dancing around that bold part.

your no better than that other Pussy Douger who ran when the going got tough.....stay where you are Bass.....we dont need fair weather Americans here....

I never turned my back on my country, unlike the Republitards that make mockery of constitution.
no you just told us in another thread how glad you are that you are now in France instead of here.....like i said Bass....stay there.....

You're nothing, not even an American anymore. Au revoir, turncoat.

Shut up monkey, I am an Americans, I just don't want to move back to the current state of the country which you rightwing monkeys complain about yourselves nor are you monkeys willing to work with anyone to make it better

like i said Bass......your a FAIR WEATHER AMERICAN.....stay the FUCK in France....

willing to work with anyone to make it better

at least we are still here dipshit.....how are you helping?....

The general welfare clause gives the federal government the right to tax and spend, rightwingers oppose it, so who is really against the constitution?

right it does.....but it does NOT give the Govt. the right to Tax the fuck out of you OR blow the Money given to them on their little "Pork" projects that they ALL HAVE......yes Bass even your Democratic Leaders have "Pork" projects.....i know.....i was shocked too.....

Taxes are there lowest in damn near 60 years, what the hell are you complaining about with your strawman argument?

you would not know.....you dont live here....

The reason Conservative voters go along with it is because they listen to talk radio, which scares them with tales of terror - of foreign and domestic contagions, from gay gym teachers to islamo-mexi- illegal-alien-saddam'o-bin-laden liberal baby killer monsters.

It's just like the Red Scare and McCarthyism.

The Republican Party uses fear, religion, and patriotism to scare poor people into the voting booth. The dems are no better. They offer a social justice and economic salvation that never comes.

But yes . . . everyone knows that GOP doesn't care about the constitution.

ok so why do Democrats go blindly along with their party?.......why do they believe the bullshit that they spew?....you have anything to say about that?....

your no better than that other Pussy Douger who ran when the going got tough.....stay where you are Bass.....we dont need fair weather Americans here....

I never turned my back on my country, unlike the Republitards that make mockery of constitution.
no you just told us in another thread how glad you are that you are now in France instead of here.....like i said Bass....stay there.....

Let's start a Keep Butt Hurt Bass in France Fund. :clap2:

The reason Conservative voters go along with it is because they listen to talk radio, which scares them with tales of terror - of foreign and domestic contagions, from gay gym teachers to islamo-mexi- illegal-alien-saddam'o-bin-laden liberal baby killer monsters.

The Republican Party uses fear, religion, and patriotism to scare poor people into the voting booth. The dems are no better. They offer a social justice and economic salvation that never comes.

ok so why do Democrats go blindly along with their party?.......why do they believe the bullshit that they spew?....you have anything to say about that?....

He's too busy shopping for Prayer Rugs to have the time to contemplate.

The initial conclusion is false of course. BROAD brooms, yet again.

One fear of the founders was democracy believeing people would vote themselves large pieces of the pie. It hasn't happened, in fact, people have voted to keep giving the wealthy the biggest slices, so how did that happen? Money, pure and simple, the wealthy discovered money are votes. The money buys votes through campaign contributions, advertisements for candidates, and so on. At one time I remember a survey, some years ago, that said a vote cost five dollars. With enough money some people could be convinced that almost any candidate or law was good for America. The problem with the present Republican candidates is they were allowed to speak, to debate and they destroyed themselves. If they had only been allowed to go on the podium, smile, frown, nod, shake their heads, but no they had to talk and bingo even Republicans can't seem to stomach them. That's why it now takes a lot more money per vote.

One fear of the founders was democracy believeing people would vote themselves large pieces of the pie. It hasn't happened, in fact, people have voted to keep giving the wealthy the biggest slices, so how did that happen? Money, pure and simple, the wealthy discovered money are votes. The money buys votes through campaign contributions, advertisements for candidates, and so on. At one time I remember a survey, some years ago, that said a vote cost five dollars. With enough money some people could be convinced that almost any candidate or law was good for America. The problem with the present Republican candidates is they were allowed to speak, to debate and they destroyed themselves. If they had only been allowed to go on the podium, smile, frown, nod, shake their heads, but no they had to talk and bingo even Republicans can't seem to stomach them. That's why it now takes a lot more money per vote.

There you go again subliminally suggesting the merits of Censorship. Consider the beauty of letting it all out, and letting the chips fall where they may. Mob Rule was never the course or the answer, A Just Society was. You cannot abandon Reason and Principle, and expect a good outcome, Regent. Property Ownership, at least in relation to who owns it, is not the issue, using the power of numbers to disqualify the concept of private ownership, is the problem. The concept is at war with Liberty. Be you Rich or Poor, you have the right to your own toys. Until you get that, you are at war with Cause and Effect, and the Principles behind them.

There you go again subliminally suggesting the merits of Censorship. Consider the beauty of letting it all out, and letting the chips fall where they may. Mob Rule was never the course or the answer, A Just Society was. You cannot abandon Reason and Principle, and expect a good outcome, Regent. Property Ownership, at least in relation to who owns it, is not the issue, using the power of numbers to disqualify the concept of private ownership, is the problem. The concept is at war with Liberty. Be you Rich or Poor, you have the right to your own toys. Until you get that, you are at war with Cause and Effect, and the Principles behind them.

You saw that too, huh?
:cool:

Obama has violated the constitution, several times or more. Good grief, read the constitution.

Can anyone of you Republitards find it in the Constitution where the writers intended for religious fundies like Santorum and super rich greedy capitalists like the Koch Brothers to be the rulers of this country? The country is ran by the executive, judicial and legislative branches, is that the blueprint of a country that is to be ran by religious fundies and super rich greedy capitalists? Come on now punk trolls, put your hands up and attempt to fight back.

Wow......what a tough guy.

They finally let you out of the home????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00]Wizard of Oz- Put em up - YouTube[/ame]

He's French, whenever he puts his hands up it's to wave a white flag.

Funny you say that when Republitards are a better example of blindly following a political party, jackass.

Funny you say that when Republitards are a better example of blindly following a political party, jackass.

but i notice you had no answer.....could it be because.....you follow that Party blindly?.........of course until the subject is GAYNESS ....then you become a Far Right Republican......and follow that agenda blindly......Jackass.....

Forum List

Back