Rightwing reaction to Biden's debate victory...

...is a hoot.

You all are squawking like a flock of guinea hens in a farmyard when a strange car pulls in the driveway.

Calm down. Scrape together some shred of human dignity and see if you can pretend to be adults for a few minutes.

This is why conservatism is dead. Look at the kind of people who embrace conservatism.

Only a fool would think Biden won that debate. His behavior throughout the evening was a disgrace and an insult to intelligent debaters all over the world.

Despite the fact that ABC helped the DNC cause by arranging for the abortion question to gain back the lost support of women voters, Biden came out looking like the fool that he is!

...is a hoot.

You all are squawking like a flock of guinea hens in a farmyard when a strange car pulls in the driveway.

Calm down. Scrape together some shred of human dignity and see if you can pretend to be adults for a few minutes.

This is why conservatism is dead. Look at the kind of people who embrace conservatism.

Really? Care to explain why the polls that you love to cite are moving in Romney's direction and that early indications are that many see Biden as having lost last night's debate?

Biden won 50 to 31 in the CBS poll.

CNN had Ryan winning.

I watched the CNN coverage. They had a graph of positive and negative reactions of a test group of independents. Ryan generally did better than Biden on the graph.

Really? Care to explain why the polls that you love to cite are moving in Romney's direction and that early indications are that many see Biden as having lost last night's debate?

CNN had Ryan winning.

I watched the CNN coverage. They had a graph of positive and negative reactions of a test group of independents. Ryan generally did better than Biden on the graph.

Yea. The problem with a close debate is that both sides claim 'victory'. The biggest problem for the left is that Biden did not win with 'undecideds' or 'independents'. He did win with Democrats. Hardly a shock.

CNN had Ryan winning.

Yea. The problem with a close debate is that both sides claim 'victory'. The biggest problem for the left is that Biden did not win with 'undecideds' or 'independents'. He did win with Democrats. Hardly a shock.

He won what he already had. A real accomplishment. :clap2:

CNN had Ryan winning.

Yeah... I saw that.. Biden's negative downtrends were much harsher..

But, IMHO, if anyone says anyone 'won' that debate, they are delusional... I thought Ryan would do better, he kinda tripped up... I though Biden would have more gaffes, he just ended up showing how much of a snarky liar he is... D grades for both

I+would+shit+ma+pants+_585f369c8aa5ec81ab39f3de041aaa5b.gif

But of course you ignore the CNN poll showing just the opposite.

Polls: Paul Ryan won the debate against Joe Biden - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Who gives a fuck which one of them won it? When has the VP debate ever changed the course of a presidential election? You must be getting rather concerned about the O's reelection chances given your holding on to something so insignificant like this. Is CBS poll a security blanket for you?

Last edited:
Rightwing reaction to Biden's debate victory...

There cannot BE any "reaction" to an event that simply never took place.

Sorry Carbuncle. Truth seems to REALLY cause you undo butthurt.

But VP Biden made an complete fool of himself last night.

His performance sucked ass; but his debate performance was still superior to his boss', if that's any consolation.

...is a hoot.

CBS? :lol::lol::lol:

But of course you ignore the CNN poll showing just the opposite.

Polls: Paul Ryan won the debate against Joe Biden - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Who gives a fuck which one of them won it? When has the VP debate ever changed the course of a presidential election? You must be getting rather concerned about the O's reelection chances given your holding on to something so insignificant like this. Is CBS poll a security blanket for you?

That's because it doesn't fit with the partisan hackery that is NY CrapAnWhiner

CNN had Ryan winning.

Yeah... I saw that.. Biden's negative downtrends were much harsher..

But, IMHO, if anyone says anyone 'won' that debate, they are delusional... I thought Ryan would do better, he kinda tripped up... I though Biden would have more gaffes, he just ended up showing how much of a snarky liar he is... D grades for both

I thought it was a draw.

It is reprehensible that so many party faithful support a Vice-President who chronically smiles and laughs his way through a debate discussing fellow Americans' loss of life in service to the Country and an economy on the verge of going over a fiscal cliff.
Down must be up to my friend Joe and his ilk.

NY Car "BONER" - loser, desperate, clinging to Obama's pubic hairs.

It's over, asswipe.

Go shower.

Forum List

Back