Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Contessa_Sharra, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Contessa_Sharra

Contessa_Sharra Searcher for Accuracy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire is directly proportional to to the Success of PRESIDENT Obama's speech last night.

As usual, Republicans and sour nasty LIEberman were their snotty nasty selves, so what else is new, boring bunch of do nothings.

Their only plan is Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire!

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,369
    Why would you expect anything more from them?

3. TheSuaveOne

TheSuaveOne Man without a party

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Well, since I don't know of any righties that have done any of those things, I suppose you are correct in your assessment of the speech.

-TSO

4. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    Did Obama's speech create jobs? Did it lower taxes? Did it do anything at all? Nope. For now, it was all talk, just like Obama's presidency. Once he actually accomplishes something he says he will, then we'll judge him by the merits of his actions. I couldn't care less what he says now anymore as it's proven to be completely worthless.

5. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,991
    Yes yes YES!! You're so spot on!! Obama and the Dems can read people better than Stuey Ungar.

I am so frightened by the Dems ability to read current trend that I am concerned about Republican prospects in 2010.

Oh, Dear.

6. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    Actually this site was pretty slow after the Mass. vote. You guys stop coming here so there was no reason for me to show up. Now that you are back we can start the war again.

7. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,653
    It was as successful a speech as any other in creating jobs, lowering taxes, doing anything at all. Oh...except for Yellow Cake....that certainly accomplished something, didn't it?

8. Contessa_Sharra

Contessa_Sharra Searcher for Accuracy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Read the threads, hear the cyber shrieks, and in the background, on our side, the discrete little behind the hand snickers at the strange show the right puts on for us, Pulling Their Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire, lol...

9. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    It was a joke. He slammed everyone then asked for their help. It was little more than a celebration of his first year as a failure.

10. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    It was exactly what i expected. There's no doubt that Obama is a master teleprompter reader. Some of what he said was centrist or even conservative in principle: spending freeze (albeit a miniscule one), lower taxes to create jobs and adding nuclear power to his energy plan. But, until he does any of that stuff, it's just another speech that'll likely go down as one of the many others that are chalked full of false promises intentional misguidance.