Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Not one Obama hating wingnut predictor wants to yell about how Obama's rejection of Keystone pipeline and EPA abuses and his contempt for big oil was going to lead to $5 to $6 gasoline and destroy jobs and the economy.

Where are you?

Credit Card in Northern Virginia at $1.82.

National avg at $2.04 right now.

Obama has given out more exploration permits than any other president. I recently read that his policies have led to oil/gas production that is equal to finding an entire Iraq.

The Keystone disaster shows that Obama is not in the hip pocket of the Koch's.

Not one Obama hating wingnut predictor wants to yell about how Obama's rejection of Keystone pipeline and EPA abuses and his contempt for big oil was going to lead to $5 to $6 gasoline and destroy jobs and the economy.

Where are you?

I think Palin said drill baby drill which is what the frackers you hate did........say thank you

Where are you?

Obama's rejection of Keystone pipeline and EPA abuses and his contempt for big oil was going to lead to $5 to $6 gasoline and destroy jobs and the economy.

His actions have cost jobs, no question.

Why would right wingers eat crow?
Obama wanted our gas to reach European level prices, how's his crow taste?

Obama has given out more exploration permits than any other president. I recently read that his policies have led to oil/gas production that is equal to finding an entire Iraq.

The Keystone disaster shows that Obama is not in the hip pocket of the Koch's.
what about buffet?

Where are you?

Obama's rejection of Keystone pipeline and EPA abuses and his contempt for big oil was going to lead to $5 to $6 gasoline and destroy jobs and the economy.

His actions have cost jobs, no question.

Why would right wingers eat crow?
Obama wanted our gas to reach European level prices, how's his crow taste?
European levels are high because of taxes

Enjoy it while you can. I noticed prices for other goods that were increased a few years back because of higher transportation cost, so retailer claimed, have not fallen at all!

Enjoy it while you can. I noticed prices for other goods that were increased a few years back because of higher transportation cost, so retailer claimed, have not fallen at all!

Inflation is there.... like a ticking time-bomb... and when it hits, it's going to be fun.

Forum List

Back