Right wing Terroist attack in Ottowa tonight *NSFW*

Well this didn't age well at all

Trudeau voices support for farmers in India who blocked major highways to New Delhi for more than a year in 2021, saying at the time: “Canada will always be there to defend the right of peaceful protest.”

LONGER QUOTE​

“Canada will always stand up for the right to peaceful protest and human rights anywhere around the world and we are pleased to see moves towards de-escalation and dialogue. Canada will always stand up for the right to peaceful protest and human rights around the world.”

Earlier while addressing a virtual Gurupurab celebration, Justin Trudeau expressed his concerns over the farmers’ protests. “I would be remiss if I didn’t’ start by recognising the news coming out of India about the protests by farmers. The situation is concerning and we are all very worried about the families and friends. Let me remind you, Canada will always be there to defend the right to peaceful protest. We believe in the importance of dialogue and that’s why we have reached out through multiple means to Indian authorities, to highlight our concerns.”

Canada will always stand up for the right to peaceful protest and human rights anywhere around the world and we are pleased to see moves towards de-escalation and dialogue. Canada will always stand up for the right to peaceful protest and human rights around the world.”
So which justin Trudeau do the Tweener Twins support?

The one thats “fer” peaceful protest or the one thats “agin?”

It seems very peaceful

Not even the Tweener Twins, aka Golfing Gator and Mac1958, could see that as terrorism

Do I often see things as terrorism? Could you find a few examples of me finding something as terrorism? Or were you just looking for an excuse to talk to me again, it seems you cannot go a day without mentioning me....sort of creepy in a way but I guess it is a compliment.

Trudeau calls the truckers terrorists and enemies of the state

and you support Trudeau

I love how you make up thigs just so you have something to post so that you will get my attention.

It is very cute

I love how you make up thigs just so you have something to post so that you will get my attention.

It is very cute
You are on this thread defending Trudeau policies

which is defending Trudeau whether you admit it or not

Goto the my pillow guy thread

you are all over it defending Trudeau preventing the donation of 10,000 pillows for the truckers

You said in this thread, I guess that part was a lie.

And no, I am not all over defending Trudeau preventing the donation of 10,000 pillows for the truckers. But I am all over Canada actually enforcing their laws. If the pillow guy really wanted to donate them he would have not tried to go across himself, that was no necessary.

Ok

Hang onto a technicality if that makes you feel better

but it does not hide your support for Trudeau

You can call it whatever you like, just never whine about our border again since you are totally against border control rules now.

You can call it whatever you like, just never whine about our border again since you are totally against border control rules now.
Just because I disagree with Trudeau chooses to use the border as a weapon against CANADIAN CITIZENs does not mean I have to approve an invasion of FOREIGNERS on our southern border

I fed you a bone on pot but this is different

dont get greedy

Just because I disagree with Trudeau chooses to use the border as a weapon against CANADIAN CITIZENs does not mean I have to approve an invasion of FOREIGNERS on our southern border

I fed you a bone on pot but this is different

dont get greedy

Canada has laws and rules for crossing their border that everyone must follow, and for the you are attacking Trudeau because you are against them having laws and rules for crossing their border that everyone must follow.

But of course you are ok with us having laws and rules for crossing their border that everyone must follow, because you are two faced individual whose entire world view is tied to the political party they sold their soul to.

Canada has laws and rules for crossing their border that everyone must follow, and for the you are attacking Trudeau because you are against them having laws and rules for crossing their border that everyone must follow.

But of course you are ok with us having laws and rules for crossing their border that everyone must follow, because you are two faced individual whose entire world view is tied to the political party they sold their soul to.
Again, the canadian mandates with fangs are not laws but rather a decision that Trudeau pulled out of his ass

and you are comparing - yea equating - dirty foreigners crashing our border with canadian citizens - national hero’s just a month ago according to old Blackface himself

but now according to him and with your blessing they are terrorists and enemies of the state

Forum List

Back