Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

But....we'll get the right wingers who keep thinking this was a staged event to get gun control. Fucking disgusting.

i dont believe this thing was staged.....but i would not put it pass the other variety of "Gun Nuts" we have to use this shooting to help further their agenda....

Yeah not wanting babies turned into swiss cheese is just so sneaky

You and 2 other armed NRA members are driving to the range, and you hear a bunch of shots being fired at a nearby school. You brave men decide to take action, pull your guns, and run to the school. You see the front doors wide open.

As you are running in...you see a car parked right in front, illegally, and looks like the obvious suspects car. Do you run right by without glancing? No, he could have a buddy waiting to ambush the cops. So, you take a "quick glance" as you pass it, and see a loose gun. Do you:

A) Keep running, fuck that gun, no one will come around for it
B) Leave 1 of your 3 armed men to babysit it
C) Pick the fucker up so no one gets it, plus, its an extra gun if you run out of ammo

The only correct answer is C.

Thats why in dynamic, active shooter situations, sometimes shit doesnt end up where it originally was found.

And thats why it takes time to sort shit out.

God you people are fucking idiots sometimes.

What does a suspects car look like? How can you see a loose gun in the trunk?

You are starting to sound like Truthmatters. Do you two frequent the same liquor store?

Its called Totality of Circumstances. A cop who drives by the school daily on patrol, sees a car parked illegally where no cars are ever parked (Directly in front of the open front door) at a school that is now being shot up. Doesnt take a genius to think "That might be his car". I sure as hell am not just running right by without even taking a quick peek so I dont get shot in the back when I go by it.

Was Lanza's car illegally parked? Does every illegally parked car automatically become suspect and subject to search?

You would be more credible if you stuck to the facts that we do know instead of theorizing on what MIGHT have happened.

why are you defending this insane theory designed to torture the parents of dead babies?

What does a suspects car look like? How can you see a loose gun in the trunk?

You are starting to sound like Truthmatters. Do you two frequent the same liquor store?

Its called Totality of Circumstances. A cop who drives by the school daily on patrol, sees a car parked illegally where no cars are ever parked (Directly in front of the open front door) at a school that is now being shot up. Doesnt take a genius to think "That might be his car". I sure as hell am not just running right by without even taking a quick peek so I dont get shot in the back when I go by it.

Was Lanza's car illegally parked? Does every illegally parked car automatically become suspect and subject to search?

You would be more credible if you stuck to the facts that we do know instead of theorizing on what MIGHT have happened.

what exactly are you claiming here you stupid fucking asshole?

Tm, you do realize it was the liberals that first started the gun control rant? If liberals would've just stayed quiet, and let the family's mourn, it would still be quiet. Sometimes it's better to let your agenda just wait. Your just proving the point that liberals are looney.

Tm, you do realize it was the liberals that first started the gun control rant? If liberals would've just stayed quiet, and let the family's mourn, it would still be quiet. Sometimes it's better to let your agenda just wait. Your just proving the point that liberals are looney.

Never let a massacre go to waste.

What part of my post did you not understand?

why are you defending this insane theory designed to torture the parents of dead babies?

Why do you insist on lying?

Because she is crazy, and too stupid to realize liberals like her started the outrage before the bodies were removed.

Hilarious with the "liberals" thing. It's not "conservative" against "liberals". There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Conservatives who may not be "wackidoodleZanyTeaNuts".

However, there are no "liberals" in the Republican Party. If fact, the Republican Party is a tiny bit rich and white who play a base that applauds being called stupid by their leaders. There is at least one thing we call all agree on. The Republican Party has no smart people. They don't want smart people. Too "elitist".

Why do you insist on lying?

Because she is crazy, and too stupid to realize liberals like her started the outrage before the bodies were removed.

Hilarious with the "liberals" thing. It's not "conservative" against "liberals". There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Conservatives who may not be "wackidoodleZanyTeaNuts".

However, there are no "liberals" in the Republican Party. If fact, the Republican Party is a tiny bit rich and white who play a base that applauds being called stupid by their leaders. There is at least one thing we call all agree on. The Republican Party has no smart people. They don't want smart people. Too "elitist".

Yes they are RINO's. No matter how much you deny it.

The right wings solutions are scary:

Spend billions of dollars by:

Putting armed guards with an unknown agenda overseeing our children.

Arm teachers to watch children after teacher's unions have been destroyed and teachers salaries have been cut.

Why not arm the students?

At least the right wants to protect the rights of women with an unwanted pregnancy. Oh wait....

What part of my post did you not understand?

why dont you tell us what you claim it all means?

The right wings solutions are scary:

Spend billions of dollars by:

Putting armed guards with an unknown agenda overseeing our children.

Arm teachers to watch children after teacher's unions have been destroyed and teachers salaries have been cut.

Why not arm the students?

At least the right wants to protect the rights of women with an unwanted pregnancy. Oh wait....

You can knock the so called right all you want it doesn't mean shit to me

I have not suggested any of those things. I just think there should have been a steel door not a glass door securing the entrance of the school and some sort of secure vestibule as a second means of securing the entrance.

Imagine that huh?

All those deaths could have been avoided by upgrading a couple of doors.

Last edited:
the right wing will never win another national election as long as they continue to support LIES being told to the American people

Forum List

Back