Right Wing Posters! What are your REAL expectations for Nov 2nd?

No stupid. False choices don't work. I never said capitalist SOCIETY, you fucking moron.

What I DID say was that China was a capitalist ENTITY, which it IS, you retard.

I also did not say that we should emulate China in terms of its repression or its domestic and watered-down communism. What I DID say was that WE (like China) should give capitalism a try. THAT was what was sarcastic since we ARE nominally capitalist (or at least used to be more so).

I am afraid I cannot help fix your brain damage, you schmuck.

You like to name call! Do you think it makes you look less dumb? It doesn't.

I like to apply accurate labels to morons like you, Culo.

How I "look" to a brain fart like you is of no consequence.

Calm down there, sling blade. I'm not the one who put the asinine words in your mouth. You did that all on your own.

You like to name call! Do you think it makes you look less dumb? It doesn't.

I like to apply accurate labels to morons like you, Culo.

How I "look" to a brain fart like you is of no consequence.

Calm down there, sling blade. I'm not the one who put the asinine words in your mouth. You did that all on your own.

No culo. You misquoted me because you are too stupid to read simple English words even when you have just used the quote function.

And by the way, ya retard; I am calm. Mocking you doesn't elevate anybody's blood pressure, stupid. It is too easy.

I stand by what I said, you idiot. You can't because you were wrong.

Ho hum.

OK, Rightwingers...did the election meet your expectations?

More or less, yes. The Senate result was not surprising, albeit still a little bit disappointing. (Like, this year I didn't see the Yankees as likely to re-claim the World Series title, and I was right, but it still disappointed me to see them go down.)

I was pleased, overall with the results for the House.

I was somewhat pleased by the noises the Republicans made after the results came in. Like Boehner's speech was pretty good. Maybe they get it. This was NOT a big GOP win. IT was a repudiation of the liberal Democrat agenda.

It exceeded all my expectations. 58+ seats in the house - 31-33 State Governerships and 47 seats in the Senate - what's not to like? :lol:

Forum List

Back