Right Wing Posters! What are your REAL expectations for Nov 2nd?

Yes. China has gotten very successful as a capitalist entity.

We oughta give that whole capitalism thing a try.

China is communist, dingleberry. Are you suggesting we give that a try?

Douch-tard. We all know that Communist China is communist, you idiot.

But their BEHAVIOR isn't communist. They have a strong and growing economy and industry, etc., because they BEHAVE like capitalists.

Here's a quarter. Go buy a clue, dipshit.

You're talking about a different debt than I am.

T, as usual you got nothing.

Any adults want to continue the conversation?

Is the interest nothing too?

OK, we weren't talking about the national debt, I was talking about the trade deficit. But since we're now talking about the national debt, what exactly do you think could have prevented it? Any economist would tell you, long before the election, that record deficits were unavoidable. Are you suggesting otherwise?

Because of policy and direction. Government overspending and corruption. Government has a hand in everything the Companies are doing. They have from the start.

Is the interest nothing too?

OK, we weren't talking about the national debt, I was talking about the trade deficit. But since we're now talking about the national debt, what exactly do you think could have prevented it? Any economist would tell you, long before the election, that record deficits were unavoidable. Are you suggesting otherwise?

Because of policy and direction. Government overspending and corruption. Government has a hand in everything the Companies are doing. They have from the start.

True, but I think (hope?) we can agree that it's Republicans that have the more hands-off approach toward industry, and I think (hope?) we can also agree that was a primary cause of the initial meltdown.

Also, this "Government overspending" you speak of, at least when using contemporary administrations as a comparison, simply doesn't exist. The overwhelming majority of the deficit is caused by the recession. The deficit this year is about $1.3T. Not including military, POTUS has control over about $650B.

Any suggestions that Obama policies have cause a significant amount of deficit are easily defeated. Child's play. But if you want to try to convince me otherwise, by all means have at it....

Yes. China has gotten very successful as a capitalist entity.

We oughta give that whole capitalism thing a try.

But their BEHAVIOR isn't communist. They have a strong and growing economy and industry, etc., because they BEHAVE like capitalists.

:eusa_eh:

How do you think ya did? Feel better?

What constitutes a bloodbath? ....

I think we are going to get our ass waxed, and if so, we must have deserved it, or the millions the right spent doing whatever it takes had a staining affect on the blue dress.:eusa_angel:

Me? I did fine. I responded to your mind-numbingly vapid post with equal (or perhaps greater) derision. :lol:

How do you feel being exposed again as the assclown you tend to be?

I do hope you feel better, though.

Me? I did fine. I responded to your mind-numbingly vapid post with equal (or perhaps greater) derision. :lol:
It's so hard to see the picture when you're standing inside the frame.

If only there was a way to make you realize how dumb you look. :eusa_pray:

So hard to see the picture when you're standing inside the frame.

Last edited:

True. Very true. You don't seem bright enough to grasp what an idiot you keep showing yourself to be.

Tell us again, for example, you moron, how Communist china is communist.

Then have a grown-up explain the notion of "irony" to you, you schmuck. :lol:

True. Very true. You don't seem bright enough to grasp what an idiot you keep showing yourself to be.

Yeah, hey, we all can't be smart enough to suggest the US try to emulate China. Man you're a smart cookie.

Take that and have someone who's not a moron explain the notion of "Sarcasm."

Last edited:

Yeah, hey, we all can't be smart enough to suggest the US try to emulate China. Man you're a smart cookie.

Well, culo, since the notions of political irony and sarcasm elude you pretty much entirely, I doubt anybody can get it through your pinhead little noggin that I didn't make any suggestion that we emulate Communist China, you laughable retard.

Last edited:
Yeah, hey, we all can't be smart enough to suggest the US try to emulate China."
We can't all be NYT's columnist Thomas Friedman.

Damn. Seems no matter what you want to hear, you'll find some dumbass to say it, and plenty of dumbasses to believe it. (That's you, Liability. You're one of the latter dumbasses.)
This particular dumbass has won the Pulitzer Prize three times, writing Foreign Affairs columns for the NYT. Coincidence?

Well, culo, since the notions of political irony and sarcasm elude you pretty much entirely, I doubt anybody can get it through your pinhead little noggin that I didn't make any suggestion that we emulate Communist China, you laughable retard.

Yes, yes, I know. So far on this page alone I'm an idiot, a dipshit, an assclown, a moron, a schmuck, and now finally, a laugable retard.

Yet your the one who did in fact suggest we emulate a communist nation in #149, and defended your position in #161.

You can't really find fault in anything I've said, or at least haven't tried to, yet the floodgate of insults remains open. Overwhelming evidence that you don't know what you're talking about. As if that wasn't already evident.

Carry on.

Yes, yes, I know. So far on this page alone I'm an idiot, a dipshit, an assclown, a moron, a schmuck, and now finally, a laugable retard.

Yet your the one who did in fact suggest we emulate a communist nation in #149, and defended your position in #161.

You can't really find fault in anything I've said, or at least haven't tried to, yet the floodgate of insults remains open. Overwhelming evidence that you don't know what you're talking about. As if that wasn't already evident.

Carry on.
No culo, you are truly just a pathetic opinionated little troll.

But enough about you. Let's turn to correcting your impression of what I actually did post.

I suggested that WE (that would be America, by the way, in case you need the Cliff Notes) should "try" capitalism. Now you are obviously a genius because you immediately took note of the fact that Communist China is communist. So how you managed to overlook the fact that WE are already "trying" capitalism (being a largely capitalist country) and HAVE a long historic record for having already tried capitalism is a BIT of a mystery.

Maybe (offering you a hint here, genius) you are NOT quite as smart as you seem to think you are. (By golly, I think that's IT!)

I'd explain everything to you more fully, but I doubt it could ever penetrate your bombast field. {Shields up!}

SO, instead of suggesting that you carry on, I think I'll merely be honest with you:

You are just a twerp. Go fuck off. Shew.

Carry on.
No culo, you are truly just a pathetic opinionated little troll.

But enough about you. Let's turn to correcting your impression of what I actually did post.

I suggested that WE (that would be America, by the way, in case you need the Cliff Notes) should "try" capitalism. Now you are obviously a genius because you immediately took note of the fact that Communist China is communist. So how you managed to overlook the fact that WE are already "trying" capitalism (being a largely capitalist country) and HAVE a long historic record for having already tried capitalism is a BIT of a mystery.

Maybe (offering you a hint here, genius) you are NOT quite as smart as you seem to think you are. (By golly, I think that's IT!)

I'd explain everything to you more fully, but I doubt it could ever penetrate your bombast field. {Shields up!}

SO, instead of suggesting that you carry on, I think I'll merely be honest with you:

You are just a twerp. Go fuck off. Shew.

Are you a sock puppet for The T?

Forum List

Back