Right wing hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Sanders supporter and democrat activist opened fire on members of a republican baseball team about two years ago. An old man was assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat in a coffee shop. A member of the Trump administration was refused service in a restaurant and harassed. A has-been comedian thought it was funny to hold up a facsimle of the bloody head of the President of the United States. Hollywood celebs threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder. Democrat activists torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day and in a chilling reminder, the democrat House Speaker says "democrats won't tolerate another Trump victory". Tell me again about right wing hatred?
I am guessing he's trying to balance the scales of the fact that all hate crime killing in the US in 2018 were done by the right wing , every single one of them. You just have to laugh at these people

How many whites were robbed, raped and murdered by blacks in 2018? How many of those crimes do you figure were acts of love?

Pretty sure this thread ain't right.....ya might wanna check with a mod.
No it doesn't work that way, its your comment, support it. Show us that I'm wrong, I can go on for a long time proving my point with stats , studies and investigations

And I was right.......obviously.
You are making absolutely no sense buddy.

It means that I just shut it down. Read the guidelines for starting an OP.
When you get done with that, read the guidelines for questioning moderating
on the open board instead of PMing a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back