Right Wing Attack Machine on crack

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ek1.htm

A book that claims Clinton raped his wife and that is how Chelsea was conceived.... and that Clinton is just having affairs right and left, right in front of Hillary's nose....

Hillary Clinton is threatening legal action calling it all "the Right Wing Attack Machine on crack".....

OK... is it true, is it fiction? I don't know. But the point I want to make is this, in the form of a question.....

How does it feel Hillary? How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine? You and your leftist swine buddies.... this book is just the same stuff you people have been dishing out for years just turned back on you!

P.S. The rape story, I don't know. I sure do feel sorry for Chelsea, after all, how would you like to hear that you're the result of a rape? But then, considering the mother .... that was probably the only way he could have kids by the ice queen. But then, I ask, why would you WANT to have kids with Hillary Clinton? That would be like having sex with a Tasmanian she-devil..

P.P.S. If any of this stuff is true, then why not get divorced?.... this sounds like a dysfunctional relationship on speed, heroin, crack and acid

PPPS.... and the both of them ought to be put in an institution.... at the rate Bill Boy's going, he'll be the only ex-President to die of AIDS..... and Hillary? She'll probably freeze to death, or accidentally kill herself trying to do one of those phony smiles for the camera....

I don't know about this new book. I've read several books about Hillary, but I think I'll pass on this one. It's clear from what I have read about their relationship that Bill pretty much ignored Hillary when it came to sex but stayed with her for her intellect. She stimulated him in that way only. It was reported in one of the books that when they had a big, throwing-things kind of fight in the White House, the staff reported that Hillary screamed at Bill that she needed to have sex more than twice a year. :p: It's probably true that she had a sexual relationship with Vince Foster.

KarlMarx said:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ek1.htm

A book that claims Clinton raped his wife and that is how Chelsea was conceived.... and that Clinton is just having affairs right and left, right in front of Hillary's nose....

Hillary Clinton is threatening legal action calling it all "the Right Wing Attack Machine on crack".....

OK... is it true, is it fiction? I don't know. But the point I want to make is this, in the form of a question.....

How does it feel Hillary? How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine? You and your leftist swine buddies.... this book is just the same stuff you people have been dishing out for years just turned back on you!

P.S. The rape story, I don't know. I sure do feel sorry for Chelsea, after all, how would you like to hear that you're the result of a rape? But then, considering the mother .... that was probably the only way he could have kids by the ice queen. But then, I ask, why would you WANT to have kids with Hillary Clinton? That would be like having sex with a Tasmanian she-devil..

P.P.S. If any of this stuff is true, then why not get divorced?.... this sounds like a dysfunctional relationship on speed, heroin, crack and acid

PPPS.... and the both of them ought to be put in an institution.... at the rate Bill Boy's going, he'll be the only ex-President to die of AIDS..... and Hillary? She'll probably freeze to death, or accidentally kill herself trying to do one of those phony smiles for the camera....

This 'book' serves the same purpose as the "Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth" ads had on the John Kerry campaign. Baseless attacks that serve no purpose other than to tear down and distract the object of these attacks.

Bullypulpit said:
This 'book' serves the same purpose as the "Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth" ads had on the John Kerry campaign. Baseless attacks that serve no purpose other than to tear down and distract the object of these attacks.

Meh, it's politics. Both of the major parties are equally guilty of this kind of stuff and it is unlikely to end any time soon. I am still amazed that the Republicans are getting just as cut-throat at it as the Dems were for about 20 years. They used to take the "high road" and lose more often than not.

The Swift Boat book was written by the people who were there. I would tend to believe them.

This new book, being a case of investigative journalism, I would tend to want to verify against other sources before I believed the more ludicrous claims, like the details of Chelsea's conception.

These tabloid-style trash books come from both sides of the aisle. The right is simply more inclined to buy and believe them. As for the swifties, the guy running that group couldn't get over getting his ass kicked in a debate by John Kerry just after Vietnam. But that's over, the swifty attacks worked, the Bushies are still running our country further and further into the ground. I find the far-right's fascination with the Clinton's sex lives a bit strange. Aren't these the same people who threw a fit about Janet Jackson's breast?

acludem

acludem said:
These tabloid-style trash books come from both sides of the aisle. The right is simply more inclined to buy and believe them. As for the swifties, the guy running that group couldn't get over getting his ass kicked in a debate by John Kerry just after Vietnam. But that's over, the swifty attacks worked, the Bushies are still running our country further and further into the ground. I find the far-right's fascination with the Clinton's sex lives a bit strange. Aren't these the same people who threw a fit about Janet Jackson's breast?

acludem

I could give a rats arse about the clinton sex lives. I could give a sheeet about this new book on hilary. I made my own judgement of these two yrs ago without having to read a book. It seems to me, it's the left who are still fascinated with the clintons sex lives, as they still think ole billy having his knob fondled in the oval office, while he commited adultery, was just fine and dandey, and they always leave out the fact that he lied to a grand jury, he was JUST having consensual sex,oh wait that wasn't sex, oh wait it WAS sex :wine: :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back