Right To Work...

"Union" is nothing more than a code word for extortion. What they do is illegal and they should be banned.
Hmmmm...

Before I joined the masons' union back in the early 80s I was earning less than $20,000/year. The next year I earned over $90,000.

So fuck off you idiot.
First of all, you're a fucking liar. You've never made anywhere near $90,000 a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The initial attempt to unionize Ford workers occurred in 1913, the golden year of the Tin Lizzie. Ford's profit margin rocketed as the company cranked out Model T's by the thousands. Unfortunately, this amazing success was not putting larger paychecks in the workers' pockets or food on their tables. Profit sharing, bonuses, and increased wages were not in Henry Ford's vocabulary. By 1915 Ford was so rich he was having a huge mansion built in Dearborn, Michigan, called Fairlane, which still stands today. It was a nature center of massive proportions, absorbing property like an angry sponge. It included a waterfall built on the Rouge River. The area was designed by Jens Jensen with costs that ran to $370,000 for landscaping alone! He also made sure he had 500 birdhouses installed, a massive greenhouse for his wife's horticultural hobby, and a miniature house built for his kids to play in

In an interview in the Detroit News after the beatings, Reuther explained what happened. "Seven times they raised me off the concrete and slammed me down on it. They pinned my arms...and I was punched and kicked and dragged by my feet to the stairway, thrown down the first flight of steps, picked up, slammed down on the platform and kicked down the second flight. On the ground they beat and kicked me some more." Many of the other organizers were also beaten severely, and one got a broken back out of the ordeal.

The press was attacked as well, including the Detroit News photojournalist. The security forces tried to destroy all photographic plates of every photographer on hand. But the Detroit News photographer hid his plates under the backseat. When security forces cornered him at his car after a chase he reached in the front seat and handed over blank plates which they smashed on the ground. The photographer and the "real" plates made it in time to stop the presses at the Detroit News plant in Downtown. The story of the Battle of the Overpass and the photos he had taken made front page in newspapers across the country! Ford's reputation was irreparably damaged for years. The door blocking the union from Ford's factories was blown off its hinges. The National Labor Relations Board also took Ford and his security officer Harry Bennett to task and publicly chastised them. On June 20, 1941, Ford finally gave in and signed a contract with the UAW.

Battle of the overpass Henry Ford the UAW and the power of the press peoplesworld

Some white people are mentally conditioned to be serfs and won't be happy until society is once again in the condition of Ford's Time...

plant.jpg

When these men went from powerless serfs to unionized employees their children's lives were forever changed for the better.

The union has been trying to organize Nissan Motor Co.'s Canton, Mississippi, plant for years, and lost a 2008 worker vote at a Johnson Controls plant in nearby Madison that French-based Faurecia bought in 2011.

The UAW narrowly lost a unionization vote at the Volkswagen AG plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, last year, but the union has since qualified for a new labor policy at the plant that grants access to meeting space and to regular discussions with management. The policy stops short of collective bargaining rights.

The union is also trying to organize Nissan's assembly plant in Smyrna, Tennessee, and Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz plant in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Protesters say Faurecia employees make a top wage of $11.64 per hour, while contract workers make $7.73 an hour.

Company spokesman Tony Sapienza said that with overtime, the typical Faurecia employee makes more than the $27,000 a year that is the median wage around Cleveland. Wages are often low in the heavily impoverished Delta.

"We are very confident that we are offering a very competitive wage," Sapienza said.

Organizers criticize company use of lower-paid contract workers.

Shannon Greenidge, a 44-year-old Cleveland resident, said she worked for a labor agency for more than two years before being hired directly by Faurecia. Greenidge said she makes $9.29 an hour, and can't save for retirement or to send her 11-year-old daughter to college.

"That's not going to help me down the line in life," she said.

Union supporters say as many as half the workers at the plant work for a contract-labor agency. Sapienza said that while the number varies, the company expects 15 percent of its workforce will be temporary employees this year.

Read more: Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can it be that so many of you are so young you don't remember how much better off the average worker was when we had strong unions?

I have it very well at my job and no union got this for me.
then you are one of the lucky ones who work for a good company.....

Yes, that's the only way somebody can get a good job without a union. Luck.

You Leftwats are truly deluded.
now im back to being a lefty....hey dean and luddy?....here that?...this dufas thinks im one of you guys....
thumbsup.gif
Looks like a duck, shits like a duck...
oh oh.....im pro union....i MUST be a lefty....so you are another one of those dipshits who feel if ...."you dont agree with me,you must be one of them"...you do realize only dumbasses think like that right?....if it looks like a dumbass,shits like a dumbass.....

I have it very well at my job and no union got this for me.
then you are one of the lucky ones who work for a good company.....

Yes, that's the only way somebody can get a good job without a union. Luck.

You Leftwats are truly deluded.
now im back to being a lefty....hey dean and luddy?....here that?...this dufas thinks im one of you guys....
thumbsup.gif
Looks like a duck, shits like a duck...
oh oh.....im pro union....i MUST be a lefty....so you are another one of those dipshits who feel if ...."you dont agree with me,you must be one of them"...you do realize only dumbasses think like that right?....if it looks like a dumbass,shits like a dumbass.....
day8f.jpg

Fuck off, ****.

I built those roads and bridges.

Not you, and certainly not president ******...

Me and my union brothers built those roads and bridges.

"Union" is nothing more than a code word for extortion. What they do is illegal and they should be banned.
Hmmmm...

Before I joined the masons' union back in the early 80s I was earning less than $20,000/year. The next year I earned over $90,000.

So fuck off you idiot.
First of all, you're a fucking liar. You've never made anywhere near $90,000 a year. Second, you've never "earned" anything, except maybe an ass kicking.
So are you going to kick my ass Mr. internet
Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
First of all, you're a fucking liar. You've never made anywhere near $90,000 a year. Second, you've never "earned" anything, except maybe an ass kicking.
Fuck off, ****.

Not you, not president ******...

Yes, you and your claimed 450% pay raise did all that. Everyone knows you're full of camel shit.

Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Lmfao ..what ever you are smoking , dont bogart it , pass it along :)
Don't smoke. It's bad for your health.

Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Fuck off, ****.

Yes, you and your claimed 450% pay raise did all that. Everyone knows you're full of camel shit.
Who the hell do you think built those roads and bridges?

Do you think they just magically appeared?

Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Fuck off, ****.

Not you. Obama was actually right about something after all....

You didn't build that.

Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Fuck off, ****.

What road or bridge did you ever build, bitch? I'll give you a clue...NONE.

Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Hmmmm...

So fuck off you idiot.
Fuck off, ****.

You can't drive more than a mile anywhere in this entire city without going by concrete that literally has the salt from my sweat embedded in it.

So tell me some more about your vast knowledge of my construction experience, Mr. interweb tough guy.

Tell me some more about this ass-kicking that you are threatening to implement upon me.

Fuck off, ****.

You can't drive more than a mile anywhere in this entire city without going by concrete that literally has the salt from my sweat embedded in it.

So tell me some more about you vast knowledge of my career Mr. interweb tough guy.
Regale us some more about your 450% pay raise. Let's not pass that up so quickly.

Fuck off, ****.

So tell me some more about your vast knowledge of my construction experience, Mr. interweb tough guy.

Tell me some more about this ass-kicking that you are threatening to implement upon me.
What city is that, "Emerald City"? :lmao:

Fuck off, ****.

So tell me some more about you vast knowledge of my career Mr. interweb tough guy.
Regale us some more about your 450% pay raise. Let's not pass that up so quickly.
It's part of his fantasy...the one where he's important. :lol:

Fuck off, ****.

What city is that, "Emerald City"? :lmao:
The glass city.

Forum List

Back