Right to Migrant Labor

Care to pose a grown-up question and not juvenile fantasy?
Strike three. Still nothing about the topic. How many posts are you going to post without saying anything about the topic? I'll make it easy for you: just say anything about agricultural labor and the politics of getting anyone to perform the labor. Make it as 'grown-up' as you can. I am curious what you consider a non-juvenile approach to the topic.

Last edited:
So you don't care to pose a grown-up question free of juvenile fantasy or unrealistic speculation? Don't be lazy, kid.
I guess you can just go on posting this type of nonsense on this forum without punitive action being taken. Any chance you could just stop voluntarily?

So you don't care to pose a grown-up question free of juvenile fantasy or unrealistic speculation? Don't be lazy, kid.
I guess you can just go on posting this type of nonsense on this forum...

As opposed to your kind of nonsense?

I know! Let's get space aliens to harvest all our food! They probably won't even need to be paid at all. Now, everyone please take my space alien agricultural worker program very, very seriously or you will severely hurt my feelings...

:eusa_whistle:

I know! Let's get space aliens to harvest all our food! They probably won't even need to be paid at all. Now, everyone please take my space alien agricultural worker program very, very seriously or you will severely hurt my feelings...
Ok, this is indeed nonsensical but it is getting closer to the actual topic. At least you mentioned agricultural labor. Now say something that involves actual humans performing the labor. Go ahead, you can do it - I know you can.:eusa_clap:

Ok, this is indeed nonsensical but it is getting closer to the actual topic. At least you mentioned agricultural labor. Now say something that involves actual humans performing the labor. Go ahead, you can do it - I know you can.:eusa_clap:

Hey, don't you disrespect my idea about space aliens. How dare you!

At least we are back on topic. We fought a war to end slavery. But, thank god those rich whites can exploit poor legal Mexicans, it's a win-win situation for wealthy Anglos and poor illegals. But not so hot for the rest of us. I'd rather pay a few pennies more for lettuce or even construction, than continue this immigration farce.

The bigoted bitty strikes again. How long before she emotes yet again about how she has been "hurt" by Mexicans (with no further details)?

Hey, don't you disrespect my idea about space aliens. How dare you!

That is priceless....

:lmao:

At least we are back on topic. We fought a war to end slavery. But, thank god those rich whites can exploit poor legal Mexicans, it's a win-win situation for wealthy Anglos and poor illegals. But not so hot for the rest of us. I'd rather pay a few pennies more for lettuce or even construction, than continue this immigration farce.
Why do you think paying more for food would help? Why don't you think the food industry would take the extra money and still hire cheap, non-citizen migrant labor to do the slave labor?

Would you advocate a minimum wage for agricultural labor and active policing of farms for labor documentation?

Forum List

Back