Ricky Martin Urges Latinos To Unite Against Donald Trump

Illegals won't vote for President Trump. Wow, that's gonna really hurt....:rofl:

Anyway, legal "Hispanics" share the same values as Republicans. President Trump will close the deal with a majority of Hipsanics.

Blacks are disproportionately hurt by illegal immigration, don't think they don't know it. PresidentTrump will pull at least 15-20% of black voters from the Democrat plantation.

President Trump. Get used to saying it!

donald-trump.jpg

Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore-620x330.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity, to urge whites to unite against Ricky Martin.

Er.....Ricky Martin is white...:lame2: I think you meant conservatives....they think they're the only ones that are white........:D

Latino's do not consider themselves white.

Really? What do you think they consider themselves? They are caucasian....and that is "white" regardless of what you may think or want to think.

I would like to take this opportunity, to urge whites to unite against Ricky Martin.

Er.....Ricky Martin is white...:lame2: I think you meant conservatives....they think they're the only ones that are white........:D

You know nothing, Digi Snow. I do. I know many Hispanics who identify white.

He's just trying to cover for his utter ignorance.

Last edited:
"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies...."

THOMAS JEFFERSON

WAS THE FOUNDING FATHER AND THIRD PREZ A WETBACK? ARE HISPANICS INCLUDED IN "ALL MEN".

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

Really? What do you think they consider themselves? They are caucasian....and that is "white" regardless of what you may think or want to think.

Do you think they go around calling themselves "white" ? They do not consider themselves to be what "white" means in America.

Do you think they go around calling themselves "white" ? They do not consider themselves to be what "white" means in America.
What you think 'white' means in America is inaccurate. A Sicilian, a Hispanic in the Americas with Anglo-European-American heritage is white. Perhaps you no longer are white by what the term means in America.

who is ricky fucking martin?

and who cares who he she is

meh

It doesn't matter if you know who he is. He didn't write that article for you. He wrote it for the hispanics of America. They know who he his.

They also agree with him.

Ricky Martin isn't the only hispanic person who has made public statements about trump. America Ferrera also has done the same thing. I'm sure they aren't the only ones.

It's foolish to discount minority votes.

What "white" means is a moving object....and has been for quite a while.

New Topics

Forum List

Back