Rick Santorum Is Insane

jillian said:
His kids are his business unless his behavior is insane and indicative of his not being capable of good enough decision-making to be in government.

He should have been arrested for child abuse. And I agree that we have major issues, so stop voting for extremists like the ones in power now so maybe we can address some of them.

And going by the posts on this board, do you realistically believe that the current admin has any interest in bi-partisanship? Or does unification mean "suck it up and don't criticize the loonies"?

While taking the infant body home might be out of the norm, it's not necessarily 'insane' and I'm surprised you would put such a thing out, without looking around a bit.

http://www.wisc.edu/wissp/WB3.htm

Coming from an Irish background, I'm only a generation removed from home-based wakes, with open caskets. While that appalls me, others thought it was much better way of dealing with grief. Consider it 'closure', what have you. Wouldn't work for me, but I wouldn't be quite so judgemental of someone else.

Kathianne said:
While taking the infant body home might be out of the norm, it's not necessarily 'insane' and I'm surprised you would put such a thing out, without looking around a bit.

http://www.wisc.edu/wissp/WB3.htm

Coming from an Irish background, I'm only a generation removed from home-based wakes, with open caskets. While that appalls me, others thought it was much better way of dealing with grief. Consider it 'closure', what have you. Wouldn't work for me, but I wouldn't be quite so judgemental of someone else.

I'm sure if Jillian knew that his actions may have been part of a religious belief she would have been way more tolerant. :laugh:

dilloduck said:
I'm sure if Jillian knew that his actions may have been part of a religious belief she would have been way more tolerant. :laugh:

I think perhaps more members would consider 'ideas' on topics, if everyone were a bit more tolerant.

Kathianne said:
I think perhaps more members would consider 'ideas' on topics, if everyone were a bit more tolerant.

:wtf: Members fear to post ideas because they might met with intolerance?

dilloduck said:
:wtf: Members fear to post ideas because they might met with intolerance?

Gee do ya think? G_d might come and smite you! :fifty:

Kathianne said:

I know I would be less bashful in posting about the new world order, jews, and neocon idiocy, if you were more tolerant, kathianne.

PSYCH!:rotflmao:

Poor jillian. People call on her on her continual stream of lies and hypocrisy. How unfair. You're rich! :rotflmao:

rtwngAvngr said:
I know I would be less bashful in posting about the new world order, jews, and neocon idiocy, if you were more tolerant, kathianne.

PSYCH!:rotflmao:

Poor jillian. People call on her on her continual stream of lies and hypocrisy. How unfair. You're rich! :rotflmao:
You do know that they are going to get you, right RWA? :tinfoil:

dilloduck said:

Kathianne, I don't think having your three living children "play" with a corpse, even if it is their sibling, is part of any religious belief. I think that's child abuse, hence my thinking Santorum is out of control.

To the best of my knowledge, Hindu wives make themselves settee on their husband's funeral pyres. I think that's OTT, as well.

I understood the private mass and would have understood a wake. Having the kids do what they did.... a whole other story.

jillian said:
Kathianne, I don't think having your three living children "play" with a corpse, even if it is their sibling, is part of any religious belief. I think that's child abuse, hence my thinking Santorum is out of control.

To the best of my knowledge, Hindu wives make themselves settee on their husband's funeral pyres. I think that's OTT, as well.

I understood the private mass and would have understood a wake. Having the kids do what they did.... a whole other story.

Again, I think like me you find it appalling. But I guarantee you that my grandparents and lots of others would have assumed that burying someone 'as soon as possible', followed by a memorial or shiva at home, would have meant the dead person was held in very poor esteem. It would have been an insult.

I think we all do the best we can, given our upbringing and belief systems.

Kathianne said:
You do know that they are going to get you, right RWA? :tinfoil:

No. They're gonna get YOU. You're the one lulled into some kind of hypnotic victim trance. Get help for your CJDD (Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder).

rtwngAvngr said:
No. They're gonna get YOU. You're the one lulled into some kind of hypnotic victim trance. Get help for your CJDD (Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder).

Sorry RWA, G_d may get me, but not the Jews, Islamics, or those that think they have the path, any of them might kill me, but will not take away the judgement of my G_d.

On the other hand, your soul is open to any idea that gains your attention as having a germ of truth. I pray for you.

Kathianne said:
Sorry RWA, G_d may get me, but not the Jews, Islamics, or those that think they have the path, any of them might kill me, but will not take away the judgement of my G_d.

On the other hand, your soul is open to any idea that gains your attention as having a germ of truth. I pray for you.

What am I wrong about? Name one thing. I'll take it from the top and embarass you anew. Just like the very first time. How romantic.

You want to start with the topic of nationalism?

jillian said:
Not really. Psycho Santorum is pretty comfortably down by double digits.

Now...were you a good boy and did your homework on Lord Haw Haw/William Joyce?

He will win. He has a history of being down then he comes back

I did well with the racist Jew haters.

They would feel at home with racists in the Dem party

Mr. P said:
This thread sux! From the start, and now it's getting worse.:wtf: ??

Come on. You love watching me kick ass. Don't be such a spoiled stink pants.

rtwngAvngr said:
Come on. You love watching me kick ass. Don't be such a spoiled stink pants.

Kicking ass is one thing, being an ass is different.
In addition you have joined in on a thread started for no reason but to inflame, IMO:)

* other than that yer ok...cept for the Jew rant stuff you been on..:)

Mr. P said:

Kicking ass is one thing, being an ass is different.
In addition you have joined in on a thread started for no reason but to inflame, IMO:)

* other than that yer ok...cept for the Jew rant stuff you been on..:)

Whatever.

When are we getting drunk and going ghost hunting? I love that stuff.

jillian said:

AGAIN
If you find it insulting when jewish belief systems are challenged, It might behoove you to not challenge other religious practices. You don't get to have it both ways.

dilloduck said:
AGAIN
If you find it insulting when jewish belief systems are challenged, It might behoove you to not challenge other religious practices. You don't get to have it both ways.

Some religious practices are disgusting. I don't believe you or RWA have given us a disgusting example of the Jewish religion. As an aside, I really don't think Santorum playing with a dead foetus/child is anything to do with religion. It's just sick. Lastly, having read all of the article, it once again shows a religious nutjob trying to put his own beliefs into legislation...

Forum List

Back