Rick Perry - Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

So you equate all that with forcing someone to bake a cake. Got it you petty little twat.

No, the other things are FAR worse. That's my point. When homophobes had the power, they abused the shit out of it. Now history has turned on them,a nd you are clinging to the "Please don't make me put two little plastic dudes on top of a cake" and we are just laughing at you saying, "nope. YOu totally got to do that!"
^ that Toro

Or prosecute them to satisfy your sick fantasies of making everyone in the world think like you, and I use "think" lightly.

Hey, you are more than welcome to hate gays in the privacy of your own home.

Take that shit out in public, htough, and you will be sorry.

Hey, Marty, I hear these guys have an opening, maybe you can sign up.

fags.jpg

As long as you refuse to do business with Mormons, you are as big of a hypocrite.

So you equate all that with forcing someone to bake a cake. Got it you petty little twat.

No, the other things are FAR worse. That's my point. When homophobes had the power, they abused the shit out of it. Now history has turned on them,a nd you are clinging to the "Please don't make me put two little plastic dudes on top of a cake" and we are just laughing at you saying, "nope. YOu totally got to do that!"
^ that Toro

I agree with Joe on this.

But he's still a bigot and a hypocrite because he, literally, blacklists and discriminates against Mormons.

And you are here are, backing up the odious bigot.

Congratulations. :clap:

I agree with Joe on this.

But he's still a bigot and a hypocrite because he, literally, blacklists and discriminates against Mormons.

And you are here Dot Com, a spineless parrot, backing up the odious bigot.

No, I don't deal with people who aren't trustworthy. That's actually being fiscally responsible.

Bigot.

But hey, don't worry, Dot Com supports you! That's the advent of the spineless left.

Bigot.

But hey, don't worry, Dot Com supports you! That's the advent of the spineless left.

The one time I made the mistake of trusting Mormons, I paid a very steep price for it.

What compelling reason would I have to ever trust one again?

Because regardless of one's race, religion or sexuality, you treat and judge people as individuals, not ascribing negative aspects based on a pre-determined bias, which is what you do.

That's why you are a bigot.

But as long as you're not a conservative, you'll have some spineless leftist who'll support you no matter what. So, there's that.

Because regardless of one's race, religion or sexuality, you treat and judge people as individuals, not ascribing negative aspects based on a pre-determined bias, which is what you do.

That's why you are a bigot.

But as long as you're not a conservative, you'll have some spineless leftist who'll support you no matter what. So, there's that.

Sorry, guy, I don't put religion in the same class as race, gender and sexual orientation. Religion, you have to make a special effort to continue to believe in utter nonsense about sky pixies. And Mormonism I put in it's own special class, because it's a fucking scam, the scam was documented, and Mormons make a special effort to ignore the fact it's a scam.

But do you know what really makes me hate the fuck out of Mormons? The fact that when you decide as a young Mormon that Joseph Smith was full of shit, your family is required to SHUN you. That makes them especially contemptable.

You really have an axe to grind with Mormons, now don't you...

I have an axe to grind with all religious stupidity.

The Mormons are just in a special category of stupid because the fraud has been pretty thoroughly documented.

And we almost turned the country over to this insane cult.

Oh, I dunno. Electing a Mormon President would not mean that we turn the country over to a cult, as you put it. And actually, he lost by -3.86%, so I am also not so sure about that "almost" part, either.

Oh, I dunno. Electing a Mormon President would not mean that we turn the country over to a cult, as you put it. And actually, he lost by -3.86%, so I am also not so sure about that "almost" part, either.

It was still too damned close, mostly because no one wanted to talk about the crazy shit Mormons believe because that was his religion.

You see, if you dress crazy shit up in vestments and call it religion, it suddenly becomes beyond reproach.

Priestwooldoor.jpg

Me, someone tells me that he's going to be a God in the afterlife and rule over his own planet, I want to throw a net over him and don't want him anywhere near the nukes.

It was still too damned close, mostly because no one wanted to talk about the crazy shit Mormons believe because that was his religion.

You see, if you dress crazy shit up in vestments and call it religion, it suddenly becomes beyond reproach.

Priestwooldoor.jpg

Me, someone tells me that he's going to be a God in the afterlife and rule over his own planet, I want to throw a net over him and don't want him anywhere near the nukes.

It was probably closer than expected because Obama fucked up the first debate and lost probably 2% right there. But polling had him consistently over 300 EV for more than one year on end.

and the obligatory bush bash. You really are a 2-3 trick pony.

I have the busted 401K and the underwater mortgage to bash Bush all I want.

how did bush bash your 401k? how did he place your mortgage underwater?

You mean by fucking up the economy six ways to tuesday?

Or does the president only get the blame for bad economy when he's black.

I asked for specifics, you gave me the standard Bush bad unga bunga.

figures.

Forum List

Back