Rick Perry - Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

Considering you guys think forcing a baker to do a job they don't want to do is a great fucking idea, I'd be careful about the skeletons in your closet as well.

I'm not running for anything.

And Public Accommedation was settled as a matter of law 50 years ago.

You can have beliefs, your business doesn't.

Lets see how settled they remained after people get tired of others being sued for their valid beliefs.

And I love when you idiots use the term "settled law." Well I guess then citizen united and gun ownership are "settled law" as well. Guess you have no chance ever of overturning them.

Lets see how settled they remained after people get tired of others being sued for their valid beliefs.

And I love when you idiots use the term "settled law." Well I guess then citizen united and gun ownership are "settled law" as well. Guess you have no chance ever of overturning them.

Well, no, you don't have 50 years of case law establishing them with unanimous Supreme Court verdicts.

And there just isn't a lot of sympathy out there for bigots trying to dress their hate up in vestments and calling it a religion.

Three reasons Rick Perry can't win...

First off, he is looked at as dim witted
Second, he blew his last chance

Third, um......um.....can someone help me?.......I forgot the third

Does Rick really think his glasses will convince voters that he's smart?

pajamaBoy-e13874871215341.jpg

Well, no, you don't have 50 years of case law establishing them with unanimous Supreme Court verdicts.

And there just isn't a lot of sympathy out there for bigots trying to dress their hate up in vestments and calling it a religion.

Not wanting to attend a wedding is not "hatred." As usual you define hating as disagreeing. Its a sad tactic.

Not wanting to attend a wedding is not "hatred." As usual you define hating as disagreeing. Its a sad tactic.

Nobody said they had to attend a wedding.

HOWEVER- if you are in the wedding business, then you have to provide the services you advertised.

Look, the only reason why you clowns are grasping onto the issues of not wanting to provide services is because you LOST the argument about whether gay marriages should be legal or not. "Can I please hold onto this last little bit of prejudice, pretty please?"

And gays who've had to put up with your bullshit for decades in housing and job discrimination and getting beaten up in the street and called nasty names for merely holding hands are saying, "No."

HOWEVER- if you are in the wedding business, then you have to provide the services you advertised.

Look, the only reason why you clowns are grasping onto the issues of not wanting to provide services is because you LOST the argument about whether gay marriages should be legal or not. "Can I please hold onto this last little bit of prejudice, pretty please?"

And gays who've had to put up with your bullshit for decades in housing and job discrimination and getting beaten up in the street and called nasty names for merely holding hands are saying, "No."

No, you are making them attend and condone the wedding. hiding behind "Its a business hurr durr" is your way of escaping the fact that you get off on forcing people to do things they don't want to do. It used to be the purview of state religions, now it is the purview of the progressive left. You have replaced jesus/god/buddah/kali with a political theory, nothing more.

I got picked on at school, can I force my bullies to go to my wedding if they don't want to?

No, you are making them attend and condone the wedding. hiding behind "Its a business hurr durr" is your way of escaping the fact that you get off on forcing people to do things they don't want to do. It used to be the purview of state religions, now it is the purview of the progressive left. You have replaced jesus/god/buddah/kali with a political theory, nothing more.

I got picked on at school, can I force my bullies to go to my wedding if they don't want to?

What does Rick Perry have to do with wedding cakes?

If you don't want to attend gay weddings...

Then don't be in the business of producing wedding cakes, wedding photography, or wedding receptions. Then there is absolutely no chance you can be involved in a gay wedding or having that shock moment, "Oh, my God, you are two chicks!!!!"

In the end, it all ends up at wedding cakes.

If you don't want to attend gay weddings...

Then don't be in the business of producing wedding cakes, wedding photography, or wedding receptions. Then there is absolutely no chance you can be involved in a gay wedding or having that shock moment, "Oh, my God, you are two chicks!!!!"

Or, don't be forced to do so, and have the couple find someone else. Your solution requires force, mine does not.

You really get a hard on ruining other people's lives, don't you?

And honestly when it comes to actual lesbian weddings, we are not dealing with "chicks" in the traditional sense.

Has Rick Perry refused to attend gay weddings?

Or, don't be forced to do so, and have the couple find someone else. Your solution requires force, mine does not.

You really get a hard on ruining other people's lives, don't you?

And honestly when it comes to actual lesbian weddings, we are not dealing with "chicks" in the traditional sense.

I've known some pretty fucking hot Lesbians. But that's not the point.

I had a former boss who was a lesbian, and she had a great expression - "You don't get people in trouble, people get themselves in trouble."

If you choose to be in the wedding business, then you have offered services to anyone who can get married. You made THAT decision. You picked to do that for a living.

And the fact is, a lot of these "Christian" service providers happily provide these services to people who lived together before marriage, people who aren't getting married in their denomination, and so on. They just want to pick on THIS supposed rule their sky fairy says is wrong to rationalize their own bigotry.

Has he been forced to under penalty of government sanction?

Has he been forced to under penalty of government sanction?

In my view, Rick Perry should make wedding cakes regardless of whether it is a straight or gay wedding

Is he afraid he will catch something?

Forum List

Back