Rick Perry......GTFO

I agree. Its time for the children to leave and let the adults talk about the issues.

That includes Paul.

Thats right. No more only giving Dr. Paul 3 minutes in debates. He wont have to play crossword puzzles at the podium anymore.

Prepare for his surge, which hasn't happened yet. Before he is elected even you will chanting 'PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL'.

I agree. Its time for the children to leave and let the adults talk about the issues.

That includes Paul.

Thats right. No more only giving Dr. Paul 3 minutes in debates. He wont have to play crossword puzzles at the podium anymore.

Prepare for his surge, which hasn't happened yet. Before he is elected even you will chanting 'PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL'.

Actually only the wookie suiters will chant that. The GOP is too smart to nominate a loon.

I have never seen a candidate stay in the race after recieving 1% in New Hampshire. I like Perry, but most GOPers' dont see him as the one to topple O'Hitler, best thing when he drops out,,his 1% will go to President Romney WOOHOO !!

Reporter: "Gov. Perry when are you going to drop out of the Presidential race?"

Gov. Perry: "I want to run in at least three of these contests first before I decide. Iowa, New Hampshire and uh... ummm. Dr. Paul where's the next one at? South Dakota?"

:D

He's already committed to staying in through South Carolina.

And I'd like a choice in the primary. So I welcome all of them staying. Let's have a brokered convention. It's not going to hurt us. It's going to energize us.

No one will drop before South Carolina and after that it'll be too late. Romney is likely going to be the nominee, with Paul having enough clout to shape the platform and set up his son for a winning 2016 run.

Perry's not making it out of the primaries, and the GOP should be counting its blessings that he won't. Governor Zoolander is just a disaster waiting to happen every time he gets on camera. The only reason he's lasted this long in Austin is that the Democrats have managed to run someone even less likeable than him against him every time.

[youtube]ihRGqikiFEg[/youtube]

Yeah, adiós, Rick! :rofl:

Your candidacy is done. Don't be a spoiler and show some dignity and self respect. It's time for Paul, Mitt and Santorum to duke it out.

Nah, he hasn't completely humiliated himself enough yet. He doesn't want to be in there, I am sure he is only staying until the right moment to leave, hope he doesn't think he is saving face by staying.

W Bush II, pathetic.

He has campaign dollars to spend. I'm sure that he has discovered that spending them is a very good investment strategy.

Very likely.

If he makes a strong showing in later contests after Gingrich and Santorum have run out of money, he sets himself up in the catbird seat after Romney loses badly to Obama.

And in 2016, he can make the argument, "Look this 'let's nominate a moderate' strategy has failed twice now. We need to nominate a real conservative."

Because Obama will probably get a second term, but by the end of it, we will be well sick of him. The 8 year cycle will have run its course.

Forum List

Back