Rick Gates Failed to Disclose Second Passport, U.S. Tells Judge! FFS! Who has more than one? Why?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Rick Gates Failed to Disclose Second Passport, U.S. Tells Judge!
Rick Gates failed to disclose he had a second passport until three days after he surrendered to face charges with Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman that they hid their work as agents of Ukraine and laundered millions of dollars, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors for Special Counsel Robert Mueller cited that omission as one of several reasons they oppose Gates’s request to ease his bail terms, which confine him to his home in Richmond, Virginia, with electronic monitoring. Gates asked the judge to end the monitoring and allow him to travel around the U.S. and internationally.

The prosecutors said Gates’s lawyers didn’t tell them until Thursday about the
Rick Gates Failed to Disclose Second Passport, U.S. Tells Judge

:eusa_think: Why two? Okay, how do we get our two or more ACTIVE passports?

btw.
First, politics. The U.S. government will grant you passport number two if you can prove that you’ll be traveling between two countries that will deny you entry because you’ve visited the other.
The State Department will OK your second passport if you sent your original away to get a visa for one country but are planning to travel to another in the interim.
Americans are also eligible for a thicker, 52-page passport on request upon renewal.

For example, say you’re going to Belgium, where no visa is necessary, but then plan to go Vietnam, one of 41 countries with a visa program that requires you to send your passport in the mail to one of its consulates or drop it off in person. (Brazil, China, and Russia are the other main tourist destinations on the list.) If your trip to Belgium falls within the window of time you’ll be without your passport—and it can be held up for weeks or even months—you will have no way of passing through EU immigration. A second U.S. passport is the State Department’s work-around.

What Happens If I Run Out of Space in My Passport?

Btw. The crook was lying by not turning in over.

Last edited:
Rick Gates failed to disclose he had a second passport until three days after he surrendered to face charges with Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman that they hid their work as agents of Ukraine and laundered millions of dollars, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors for Special Counsel Robert Mueller cited that omission as one of several reasons they oppose Gates’s request to ease his bail terms, which confine him to his home in Richmond, Virginia, with electronic monitoring. Gates asked the judge to end the monitoring and allow him to travel around the U.S. and internationally.

btw.
First, politics. The U.S. government will grant you passport number two if you can prove that you’ll be traveling between two countries that will deny you entry because you’ve visited the other.
The State Department will OK your second passport if you sent your original away to get a visa for one country but are planning to travel to another in the interim.
Americans are also eligible for a thicker, 52-page passport on request upon renewal.

That's almost as bad as Manafort visiting Mexico under a fake name...

• Banned

btw.

That's almost as bad as Manafort visiting Mexico under a fake name...

I call these folks. Criminals.
Living the American voter DoucheStyle!

Still, can't see how Manafort got three?

Forum List

Back