Richard Simmons: Hospitalized for 'Bizarre Conduct'

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If that is a reason for hospitalization, he should have been hospitalized LONG ago!

Richard Simmons: Fitness Personality Hospitalized for 'Bizarre Conduct,' Report Says
Unnamed sources said Simmons, 67, exhibited strange behavior Friday night and was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for evaluation, TMZ reported

I don't even know what happened - it's one of those TMZ stories - not much to it.....

I remember reading an article a while ago that he wasn't heard from in a while & friends thought his housekeeper was behind it... taking advantage of his mental state which wasn't good. I wonder if that's all connected.

I remember reading an article a while ago that he wasn't heard from in a while & friends thought his housekeeper was behind it... taking advantage of his mental state which wasn't good. I wonder if that's all connected.
Publicity stunt. Watch for it.

Did they say bizarre?

szzyb.gif

if he went off the rails all on his own, would anybody be surprised? even if it was a publicity stunt- that's nuts too.

If that is a reason for hospitalization, he should have been hospitalized LONG ago!

Richard Simmons: Fitness Personality Hospitalized for 'Bizarre Conduct,' Report Says
Unnamed sources said Simmons, 67, exhibited strange behavior Friday night and was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for evaluation, TMZ reported

Well then 99.9% of the world population should be hospitalized because I know many that have done " Bizarre Conduct " including the op'er...

As for Simmons, well Bizarre is his middle name and he has been known for mental illness...

He's just a flamer. Seen a million gay guys just like him. So people can be hospitalized for acting gay? Better start building some more hospitals..

He's been acting bizarre for a while. If he's acting bizarre enough to be hospitalized, he really went off the rails.

Forum List

Back