Talk Show Host Larry King, 87, Hospitalized With COVID-19

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Let's hope Larry pulls through, just as we hope all do. The Wuhan Virus is borne from evil.

Talk show host Larry King has been hospitalized at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for over a week, a source close to the former CNN interviewer's family said Saturday.

Because of protocols at the hospital, King's family members are not able to visit him there, reports CNN.

King, 87, has faced several serious health issues, including numerous heart attacks and undergoing surgery for a quintuple bypass in 1987. He also has diabetes and revealed in 2017 he had been diagnosed with lung cancer and had undergone surgery to treat it. In 2019, King underwent a procedure to treat angina.

He also revealed in November 2019 that he had been in a coma "for a couple of weeks" after having a stroke that March.

"It's been a rough year, I don't remember anything since March — I had the stroke in March," he said at the time, reports U.S. Magazine. "I haven't driven a car, but I'm back at work and that makes me feel great. It's been a long, hard ride. My head doctor said I have an incomparable spirit."

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!

The flu has all but disappeared.

Hmmm.

Hospitals use too many cycles in their PCR tests get more $$$$ for COVID patients than other medical problems.

Hmmm.

But it's no worse than the flu, right? Some say the whole thing is just a big hoax!
When you're 87 with a foot already in the grave, the flu is as deadly as covid. It is about 3 times deadlier than the flu for 60 and above in general. Slightly higher for those under 60. More kids die of the flu than Covid.

This was a biological attack from China purposely unleashed on the world to help break it all at once.

And 80 million Chinese American Communists voted for China....The Chinited States of America has a ring.

Weren't you serving shots in a dive bar 2 yrs ago showing off your tits? You look familiar.

Hmmm.

Hospitals use too many cycles in their PCR tests get more $$$$ for COVID patients than other medical problems.

Hmmm.
I had a feeling with the obsession hand washing, masks, and distance, this flu season would be nil. I believe the flu is 5 times harder to get than Covid. So it makes sense that the flu has met its match with behavior changes.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.
I had a feeling with the obsession hand washing, masks, and distance, this flu season would be nil. I believe the flu is 5 times harder to get than Covid. So it makes sense that the flu has met its match with behavior changes.

Or the $$$$$$ hospitals get for COVID patients versus other maladies.

The PCR tests use far too many cycles, so the COVID diagnosis' are way out of whack.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

The PCR tests use far too many cycles, so the COVID diagnosis' are way out of whack.
Totally agree.This was another horrific tragedy that liberals manipulated, lied, and destroyed lives just for political power. It is so sick.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.
Masks are here to stay, just like in Japan.

And they have a new high speed train.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

Totally agree.This was another horrific tragedy that liberals manipulated, lied, and destroyed lives just for political power. It is so sick.
I think they're responsible for the Designated Hitter, too. Communists.

Let's hope Larry pulls through, just as we hope all do. The Wuhan Virus is borne from evil.

Talk show host Larry King has been hospitalized at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for over a week, a source close to the former CNN interviewer's family said Saturday.

Because of protocols at the hospital, King's family members are not able to visit him there, reports CNN.

King, 87, has faced several serious health issues, including numerous heart attacks and undergoing surgery for a quintuple bypass in 1987. He also has diabetes and revealed in 2017 he had been diagnosed with lung cancer and had undergone surgery to treat it. In 2019, King underwent a procedure to treat angina.

He also revealed in November 2019 that he had been in a coma "for a couple of weeks" after having a stroke that March.

"It's been a rough year, I don't remember anything since March — I had the stroke in March," he said at the time, reports U.S. Magazine. "I haven't driven a car, but I'm back at work and that makes me feel great. It's been a long, hard ride. My head doctor said I have an incomparable spirit."
After all that you mentioned about his health issues, and now he's hospitalized with the death virus from hell on top of it all, then this ain't good. Yes, prayers are with him, and anyone getting this scourge is hoped for to get better. Hopefully he can get that "regeneron" treatment quickly that Trump spoke about.

Hes near 90 nitwit. Quit with the constant twisting of a point of view youre not intellectually capable of understanding.

Your vile HATRED of anything not approved by China is disgusting

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

I think they're responsible for the Designated Hitter, too. Communists.
I support the DH. Watching your ace hacking balls for a .124 ba and getting hurt is a terrible investment. Not to mention how silly they look too.

Forum List

Back