Richard Nixon Is Laughing His ASS Off

Democrats, Do you really want Hillary to be our next president?
Why not? Got to get a female in there at some point and she knows the place.
You better email Warren and tell her shes in. Hillary is done.
Of course Warren is facing bank fraud/wire fraud charges. On a civil lever at this point. Seems she LIED on some bank loan statements.

It's just great that the Republicans don't have any policy of their own to run on that they can publicly support....so they just cook up all these "scandals" hoping to ruin the opposition. What a great political party for America huh?
This is why the GOP swept the elections last November at all levels of govt? LOL!

While running on literally nothing.

Democrats, Do you really want Hillary to be our next president?
Why not? Got to get a female in there at some point and she knows the place.
You better email Warren and tell her shes in. Hillary is done.
Of course Warren is facing bank fraud/wire fraud charges. On a civil lever at this point. Seems she LIED on some bank loan statements.

It's just great that the Republicans don't have any policy of their own to run on that they can publicly support....so they just cook up all these "scandals" hoping to ruin the opposition. What a great political party for America huh?
This is why the GOP swept the elections last November at all levels of govt? LOL!

While running on literally nothing.
And Hillary Clinton is running on being Hillary Clinton.

Clinton is running on nothing but her name. No accomplishments, just scandals in her wake. I can see many Americans just shaking their head thinking they have had enough of Hillary and Bill with their baggage. I don't see blacks running to the polls to vote for her like they did for Obama. Yes, she is in trouble and I hope Gowdy puts her away.

Clinton is running on nothing but her name. No accomplishments, just scandals in her wake. I can see many Americans just shaking their head thinking they have had enough of Hillary and Bill with their baggage. I don't see blacks running to the polls to vote for her like they did for Obama. Yes, she is in trouble and I hope Gowdy puts her away.
Lawyer, First Lady Arkansas, First Lady US, Senator, Sec. of State. Yep, nothing, only that nothing is more than any other woman in America kiddo.

Lawyer, First Lady Arkansas, First Lady US, Senator, Sec. of State. Yep, nothing, only that nothing is more than any other woman in America kiddo.
So what did she ACCOMPLISH? Those are titles. First lady...had great teas...Senator, only proposed bill was a $million museum for Woodstock (Woodstock??!!) that was voted down by the Senate....Secretary of State, do we need to go there? Oh, lets!.. She blew Benghazi. She was ultimately responsible for the lack of security when they pleaded for more... she was shunned all throughout her foreign meetings...she left the Middle East a mess.

Yes, let's watch her tout her accomplishments during a debate. " But I was first lady and had to run under a haze of bullets when I got off the plane...!"

So what did she ACCOMPLISH? Those are titles. First lady...had great teas...Senator, only proposed bill was a $million museum for Woodstock (Woodstock??!!) that was voted down by the Senate....Secretary of State, do we need to go there? Oh, lets!.. She blew Benghazi. She was ultimately responsible for the lack of security when they pleaded for more... she was shunned all throughout her foreign meetings...she left the Middle East a mess.

Yes, let's watch her tout her accomplishments during a debate. " But I was first lady and had to run under a haze of bullets when I got off the plane...!"
Where did you get the idea that you had to be accomplished to become President? We don't elect the person who should be president, we elect the one who can win, and she can.

Where did you get the idea that you had to be accomplished to become President? We don't elect the person who should be president, we elect the one who can win, and she can.
So you agree that she should not be president!

No, I agree that there are better people, that no one has ever heard of. She'll be fine, if she wants it that is.

Hillary has two things she is running on: her name and her vagina.
Good luck with that.

Hillary has two things she is running on: her name and her vagina.
Good luck with that.
More than enough this time, chances are.

No, I agree that there are better people, that no one has ever heard of. She'll be fine, if she wants it that is.

Those better people are on the Republican side. The citizens will recognize this, just as they did in 2014.

Those better people are on the Republican side. The citizens will recognize this, just as they did in 2014.
No, they aren't, and don't bet on it.

So far, PMH, you have a greed that Hillary is not accomplished, not the best person for the job but she is electable. That is a rousing ad for her highness.

So far, PMH, you have a greed that Hillary is not accomplished, not the best person for the job but she is electable. That is a rousing ad for her highness.
No, I never said anything about her accomplishments, I asked why you thought they were necessary, which they aren't. Unlike you little morons, we like to run people who can actually win.

She won't go to prison regardless of what happens with the emails, because there was no laws she broke.....only flimsy Record Admin's guidelines that didn't even have any punishments written out.

You don't go to prison for breaking the workplace's rules, you get fired for it, and she already left.
If she cleaned that server, that means she had SOLE possession of government documents AFTER she left the post. It has ALREADY been shown she did NOT sign off on the document release as REQUIRED by law when she left. {felony}

If she scrubbed that server AFTER the START of the investigation she tampered with evidence. {felony} Trey Gowdy was NOT your typical "ambulance chaser". He was a felony prosecutor and a damn good one. {look it up}

It's over okay? Just flat over.

They weren't government documents as she used the email as a private email, so it was at her discretion as to what to delete and what to turn over. That's more an aspect of how behind the national government is with cyber-security.

Tampering with evidence is a really long shot since she did turn over everything she claims is relevant to the government affairs, and I still think the whole Benghazi issue is long dead at this point.

What's really awkward about all this is that Gowdy had hundreds of emails from and to Clinton with the @clintonemail.com address and he never thought to bring it up the entire time during the select committee. Talk about inept....that must be kinda embarrassing for him.
Her sole discretion?

That must be nice. How far up do you have to be before you get to decide what evidence is used in a case against you?

No wonder why prosecuting ANYONE in high offices seems impossible - people like you are just fine if those under scrutiny get to decide what is 'evidence' and what can be destroyed.

Her purging of the private email is not a violation of law, goobers.

I think it will hurt her campaign chances a bit, but it is not a deal changer.

She won't go to prison regardless of what happens with the emails, because there was no laws she broke.....only flimsy Record Admin's guidelines that didn't even have any punishments written out.

You don't go to prison for breaking the workplace's rules, you get fired for it, and she already left.
If she cleaned that server, that means she had SOLE possession of government documents AFTER she left the post. It has ALREADY been shown she did NOT sign off on the document release as REQUIRED by law when she left. {felony}

If she scrubbed that server AFTER the START of the investigation she tampered with evidence. {felony} Trey Gowdy was NOT your typical "ambulance chaser". He was a felony prosecutor and a damn good one. {look it up}

They weren't government documents as she used the email as a private email, so it was at her discretion as to what to delete and what to turn over. That's more an aspect of how behind the national government is with cyber-security.

Tampering with evidence is a really long shot since she did turn over everything she claims is relevant to the government affairs, and I still think the whole Benghazi issue is long dead at this point.

What's really awkward about all this is that Gowdy had hundreds of emails from and to Clinton with the @clintonemail.com address and he never thought to bring it up the entire time during the select committee. Talk about inept....that must be kinda embarrassing for him.
Her sole discretion?

That must be nice. How far up do you have to be before you get to decide what evidence is used in a case against you?

No wonder why prosecuting ANYONE in high offices seems impossible - people like you are just fine if those under scrutiny get to decide what is 'evidence' and what can be destroyed.

What makes the difference in the days of Nixon and now? The Republicans policed themselves and didn't fight prosecuting Nixon. They wanted to get to the bottom of Watergate and take anyone down that deserved it. Not like the Democrats covering for Hill and Bill. They think it;s just fine to hide evidence that may bring her highness down.

Her sole discretion?

What makes the difference in the days of Nixon and now? The Republicans policed themselves and didn't fight prosecuting Nixon. They wanted to get to the bottom of Watergate and take anyone down that deserved it. Not like the Democrats covering for Hill and Bill. They think it;s just fine to hide evidence that may bring her highness down.
You are writing garbage. The GOP supported Nixon has long as they could, and so did his supporters, including me, until the last week before he resigned. He had a Senate that would not convict him before that. Only the last week did that change.

Her sole discretion?

You know I was just thinking. The NSA has just about everybody's emails right? Maybe they should be checking for hers?

Forum List

Back