Richard Branson: 'History will treat Trump incredibly unkindly'

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Richard Branson, a real billionaire who earned his own money through building ACTUAL businesses and who never got a million dollar head start from daddy, says Trump is completely wrong about jobs being created by Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement, and is an all around global embarrassment as well as morally reprehensible.

Watch: Richard Branson: 'History will treat Trump incredibly unkindly'

Benghazi

Fast and furious

yup, Black Jesus will have a legacy to. First half black president. bout it.

The guy making millions flying jets around the world has an opinion on global warming. Everyone not worth a billion dollars pay attention.

Richard Branson, a real billionaire who earned his own money through building ACTUAL businesses and who never got a million dollar head start from daddy, says Trump is completely wrong about jobs being created by Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement, and is an all around global embarrassment as well as morally reprehensible.

:lmao:
Trumps dad gave him a million bucks to start out, who gives a shit?
You progressives cling to envy... can you sound anymore pussy whipped?

hell the liberals do that now. those of us waiting to see what he does with his time and OK TO GIVE IT TO HIM - well, i'll wait until some of his effort work, or don't - THEN i'll worry about how i view him.

anyone doing it now is just being a dick.

Whatever eases your butt hurt go for it darling.

I am more a here and now type cat.
The goal was to keep Hillary the Hag out - Mission Accomplished.

:banana:

Your post is blatantly dishonest, hence there's really no reason to say anything more.

Yawn...
14 Virgin companies that even Richard Branson could not stop going bust

The guy making millions flying jets around the world has an opinion on global warming. Everyone not worth a billion dollars pay attention.
So if you fly in a jet you can't have an opinion on GW? Really?
Should he have used a rowboat to go across the ocean? Than his opinion would count to you?

Should he have used a rowboat to go across the ocean? Than his opinion would count to you?
Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"

Your post is blatantly dishonest, hence there's really no reason to say anything more.
Where is his post dishonest?
And where is Brandon wrong?

Give me an "H"
Give me a "Y"
Give me a "P"
Give me an "O"
Give me a "C"
Give me a "R"
Give me an "I"
Give me an "S"
Give me a "Y"
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Once again... if you fly in a plane you can't discuss GW? Answer please.

Forum List

Back