Could you imagine the outcry of the people ...

188.jpg

If the mayor of Anytown USA had a friend who broke the law and fired the Chief of Police for not dropping the investigation
Like when Wassermen Shultz threatened Capital Police during the investigation of the spy ring she hired, twice?

If the mayor of Anytown USA had a friend who broke the law and fired the Chief of Police for not dropping the investigation
Wut?

Have a liberal read it to you. I know, there were some multi-syllable words in there that obviously have you stumped.
I can read just fine. Having someone else read the stupid for me doesn't help. Who exactly are you drawing this comparison too? I'm pretty sure I know but I really want you to spell it out because it's going to be fucking hilarious.

Wut?

Have a liberal read it to you. I know, there were some multi-syllable words in there that obviously have you stumped.
I can read just fine. Having someone else read the stupid for me doesn't help. Who exactly are you drawing this comparison too? I'm pretty sure I know but I really want you to spell it out because it's going to be fucking hilarious.

Perhaps you should "read the stupid" again....

PS: Your reading sucks and your writing isn't much better.

Wut?

You keep making me read your self admitted stupid and it doesn't age well.

Is it really on the reader or the author if the written word is butchered in such a manner as you have done?

Who can prove why Comey was fired? <no one>
Its not a "Saturday Nite Massacre", its Trump dumping a liberal FBI Director so he can have a better one. Comey's buddy at Columbia proves Trump right. We need the FBI re-looking at Hillary, her dirty Foundation, and at Rice's spying on US citizens.

Comey testified that Russia hacked a thousand sites, and yet I don't recall the Obama admin doing anything to stop them. Maybe they wanted to sell Russia more of our uranium??

Wut?

You keep making me read your self admitted stupid and it doesn't age well.

Is it really on the reader or the author if the written word is butchered in such a manner as you have done?

One generally uses a noun doesn't rely on an adjective to be the subject of the sentence. Again, have a liberal read it to you; ask them to go slower if you need them to; they are very nice people and assisting conservatives to see the light is their specialty.

In the end Trump will not be impeached, so focus on the 2018 and 2020 election and try not to screw the pooch because Comey being fired was not against the law.

Well, there are 3 courts.
Law
Public Opinion
The Senate (if it goes that far).

Law. He said; she said. Won't matter. Unless we have another firing or tweet or something else.
Public Opinion. For most people, firing the top cop who is investigating you is a sign that you did something wrong.
The Senate. They can make their own judgment about intent.

All three have a different threshold to clear for a guilty verdict. Most people think Casey Anthony and OJ are guilty despite trials that had different outcomes.

Well, there are 3 courts.
Law
Public Opinion
The Senate (if it goes that far).

Law. He said; she said. Won't matter. Unless we have another firing or tweet or something else.
Public Opinion. For most people, firing the top cop who is investigating you is a sign that you did something wrong.
The Senate. They can make their own judgment about intent.

All three have a different threshold to clear for a guilty verdict. Most people think Casey Anthony and OJ are guilty despite trials that had different outcomes.

Law: not indictable
Public opinion: GOP v Dems <tie, not indictable>
The Senate: Never get there....not indictable

Let us know what your fictional novel is on Amazon so we can be sure to miss it.

Oh that was clever but doesn't address the OP at all. Do you know why?

Because if you answered you'd be exposed as a phony. Tap dance all you like buddy

Forum List

Back