Rich get even richer: Forbes list shows record 2,043 billionaires worldwide

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has has retained the title of the world’s richest man for the fourth year in a row, with a record 2,043 billionaires worldwide, Forbes magazine’s annual list revealed.

Bill Gates wealth has been estimated by Forbes at $86 billion as the tech mogul and philanthropist earned around $11 billion over the last 12 months.

U.S. boasts most billionaires with 565 - including President Trump
Rich Get Even Richer: Forbes List Shows Record 2,043 Billionaires Worldwide

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bil Gates is you r number one Globalist Elite playing along with the radical leftist nut jobs so they can take control of the population .
This sob has been on video saying kill the elderly, and lets take down the population he is a NUTJOB.

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has has retained the title of the world’s richest man for the fourth year in a row, with a record 2,043 billionaires worldwide, Forbes magazine’s annual list revealed.

Bill Gates wealth has been estimated by Forbes at $86 billion as the tech mogul and philanthropist earned around $11 billion over the last 12 months.

U.S. boasts most billionaires with 565 - including President Trump
Rich Get Even Richer: Forbes List Shows Record 2,043 Billionaires Worldwide

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bil Gates is you r number one Globalist Elite playing along with the radical leftist nut jobs so they can take control of the population .
This sob has been on video saying kill the elderly, and lets take down the population he is a NUTJOB.

I wonder what position Putin is in on this list. I would opine that he, Putin, is worth much more that Gates.

There are 2,043 billionaires? Great! That number keeps getting larger every year.

Just another heinous consequence of stupidity....big unlimited government run by a bunch of elitist criminals.

It's always a good sign when the rich get richer.
We then know there is opportunity for others to get richer.

It's always a good sign when the rich get richer.
We then know there is opportunity for others to get richer.
LMFAO...if you believe that, I have a freeway bridge for sale real cheap. Sold one to Jake just last week. He loves his.

I don't know why people get so butt hurt over the rich getting richer. The rich get richer because they know what it takes to get rich in the first place.

I don't know why people get so butt hurt over the rich getting richer. The rich get richer because they know what it takes to get rich in the first place.

They also provide jobs for people as hard as it is to believe.

Because they do it at the expense of the median income and poor. Money does not fall from the sky.

Trump drops 208 spots on Forbes list of billionaires

Not Trump, he lost a billion, down on the list.:lol:
and...

he's still on the list.

YOU?
And he is president!!!!!!!!!

For now, with a little help from his friends.
For now, with a little help from his friends
same way Bill Clinton stayed in office, right?

With a little help from his friends?

Because they do it at the expense of the median income and poor. Money does not fall from the sky.

If there was only a finite amount of wealth, that might be true, but since there isn't........

No they do not, we support them, the middle and median incomes, with tax breaks and Fed tax dollars. We buy our jobs and then work for them. They gobble up small independent companies. We are their slaves.

No they do not, we support them, the middle and median incomes, with tax breaks and Fed tax dollars. We buy our jobs and then work for them. They gobble up small independent companies. We are their slaves.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back