Rhodes installed as favorite to take title tomorrow

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cody's patented Cody-cutter and Crossroads moves are deadly, but Roman Reigns will be looking to end it quickly with a Superman Punch.

The main advantage that Reigns has is Paul E. in his corner. Heyman has been in professional wrestling since the 1980's and has seen all and done all.

Should be an interesting Wrestlemania in LA tomorrow evening.

Cody's patented Cody-cutter and Crossroads moves are deadly, but Roman Reigns will be looking to end it quickly with a Superman Punch.

The main advantage that Reigns has is Paul E. in his corner. Heyman has been in professional wrestling since the 1980's and has seen all and done all.

All depends on the script, right?

AWESOME! the son of a legend, amazing physique, great babyface, great athletic ability in the ring, he's got it all

AWESOME! the son of a legend, amazing physique, great babyface, great athletic ability in the ring, he's got it all
He was booed in AEW his last year or so. The tragedy is that compared to the attitude era. many of these guys are mid carders. They can't keep Reigns champion forever. The bloodline was a good skit though. Ko and Zayn against the Usos for the tag team championship. Potential terrible night/weekend for them.

He was booed in AEW his last year or so. The tragedy is that compared to the attitude era. many of these guys are mid carders. They can't keep Reigns champion forever. The bloodline was a good skit though. Ko and Zayn against the Usos for the tag team championship. Potential terrible night/weekend for them.

In AEW, Cody's wife was part of the package and in WWE she doesn't appear.

Brandi is an attractive dame, but she's a natural heel and heat magnet. Tough for Cody to maintain "face" status.

Reigns was able to get the pinfall this evening. His manager Paul E. Dangerously was able to provide enough distraction so the ref didn't see Solo Sikoa give Cody a samoan spike.

Roman followed up with a big spear and the 3 count.

i'm really pissed. i've never been this pissed off

they both got their whole life's work taken away...Donald Trump and Cody Rhodes!

i'm really pissed. i've never been this pissed off

they both got their whole life's work taken away...Donald Trump and Cody Rhodes!

Cody will get his rematch I'm sure, just like Donald J. Trump will.

Mr. Rhodes had to deal with the outside interference of the Usos, Mr. Sikoa and Paul E. Dangerously.

Sleepy Joe has his own stooges trying to butt into Trump's business like Al Bragg.

This is why you'd be stupid to bet on pro wrestling. Vegas, McMahon and Dana White can change the outcome based on how people bet. So they would never lose.

So if you still want to bet on the outcome, keep that in mind. WWE loves to throw in a twist. Have Cody win the championship on Monday night Raw. He didn't last night. Brock Lesner turned on him. They were going to tag team against Roman and Solo but Brock snapped and no explanation.

Forum List

Back