RFK's proposal regarding mortgages

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

RFK says that corporations like Black Rock are on pace to own about 60% of private homes by the year 2030, so that they can then rent them.

"So BlackRock wants to be everybody's landlord and everybody's neighbor, but I'm not going to let that happen," he said.

Should he be elected president, Kennedy said he would introduce a federal program that backs mortgages at 3%, financed by tax-free bonds. The mortgages would be available exclusively to individuals, excluding corporations.

"This will drop mortgage payments by more than $1,000 a month for a medium-priced home and allow your children to out-compete BlackRock in the market," he said.

Kennedy added that he would also change the tax code to discourage corporations from owning single-family homes.

No wonder Joe Biden and his corporate goons hate RFK so much. The only way Biden goes along with it is to give 10% off the top to the Big Guy.

Tax free bonds? Wouldn’t that be a gubment giveaway?

Tax free bonds? Wouldn’t that be a gubment giveaway?
Anything tax free is the ultimate evil, aside from money coming to the Biden family from the Ukraine and China.

Remember, RFK has no chance to win, so just cool your jets. This is just a fantasy thread.

Platitudes designed to make people angry at corporations and the Biden administration. Fair enough but nothing to get excited about. Jr. might have been realted to a family of politicians who had the power to do something about mortgses (and never did) but he never had a job in the field.

Last edited:
Anything tax free is the ultimate evil, aside from money coming to the Biden family from the Ukraine and China.

Remember, RFK has no chance to win, so just cool your jets. This is just a fantasy thread.
So you’re just trolling as usual.

Color me shocked

So you’re just trolling as usual.

Color me shocked
I fully expect American to be completely dependent on government housing at some point

All Marxist regimes end up like this.

But in the interim, it's nice to hear rays of hope hear and there, no matter how misplaced.

RFK says that corporations like Black Rock are on pace to own about 60% of private homes by the year 2030, so that they can then rent them.

"So BlackRock wants to be everybody's landlord and everybody's neighbor, but I'm not going to let that happen," he said.

Should he be elected president, Kennedy said he would introduce a federal program that backs mortgages at 3%, financed by tax-free bonds. The mortgages would be available exclusively to individuals, excluding corporations.

"This will drop mortgage payments by more than $1,000 a month for a medium-priced home and allow your children to out-compete BlackRock in the market," he said.

Kennedy added that he would also change the tax code to discourage corporations from owning single-family homes.

No wonder Joe Biden and his corporate goons hate RFK so much. The only way Biden goes along with it is to give 10% off the top to the Big Guy.

And the problem with student loans has taught him nothing.

If you subsidize it the retail sector will increase costs by the amount subsidized.

Every post secondary school that is in a state with lottery money scholarships had their tuition and fees raised by more than the scholarship amounts.

Currently the median mortgage payment is $2600/mo
Rent is $1600/mo
Car notes at $750/mo
And median net household income $3,125.

This ain't gonna work out for anyone, anywhere, at any time. People gotta eat, heat and cool their home, buy medicines, purchase gasoline, and clothes....nevermind holidays, vacations and etc.

And the problem with student loans has taught him nothing.

If you subsidize it the retail sector will increase costs by the amount subsidized.

Every post secondary school that is in a state with lottery money scholarships had their tuition and fees raised by more than the scholarship amounts.

Currently the median mortgage payment is $2600/mo
Rent is $1600/mo
Car notes at $750/mo
And median net household income $3,125.

This ain't gonna work out for anyone, anywhere, at any time. People gotta eat, heat and cool their home, buy medicines, purchase gasoline, and clothes....nevermind holidays, vacations and etc.
People only have to do two things, pay taxes and die.

I fully expect American to be completely dependent on government housing at some point

All Marxist regimes end up like this.

But in the interim, it's nice to hear rays of hope hear and there, no matter how misplaced.
In PRC with the Evergrande catastrophe....they are having the biggest nightmare financially I've ever seen.

They currently have enough EMPTY apartments to completely house TWO TIMES the Entire population of China.

That's a bond crisis!

His plan is completely unworkable for several reasons, but we do need to stop the megacorps from buying all the houses.

In PRC with the Evergrande catastrophe....they are having the biggest nightmare financially I've ever seen.

They currently have enough EMPTY apartments to completely house TWO TIMES the Entire population of China.

That's a bond crisis!
I heard of and posted about it a couple days back and there is nothing to be heard about it. I read where Blackrock was tethered to them in some way but their stock was up today.

Seems everyone is covering for the chi-coms due to their own exposure to Evergrande.

I heard of and posted about it a couple days back and there is nothing to be heard about it. I read where Blackrock was tethered to them in some way but their stock was up today.

Seems everyone is covering for the chi-coms due to their own exposure to Evergrande.
It's going to really pull a number on the world's economy when they fail financially....we just think we are having a difficult time. Wait until Costco closes its doors. Think about all those Hong Kong based businesses that are going to fail right along with them while Taiwan keeps moving right along happy as clams.

It's about to get real....

Also the Euro is in twice as much trouble as the dollar at the moment too.

And with the way the Government is spending money and the current interest rates versus receipts....our Government is going broke quickly.

All this coupled with an "open border" along our Southern Border.....we are in trouble!....just not as bad as everyone else.

That's a bond crisis!

That's a massive exaggeration.

As of the end of August, the combined floor area of unsold homes stood at 648 million square meters (7 billion square feet), the latest data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) show.

That would be equal to 7.2 million homes, according to Reuters calculations, based on the average home size of 90 square meters (970 square feet).

It's going to really pull a number on the world's economy when they fail financially....we just think we are having a difficult time. Wait until Costco closes its doors. Think about all those Hong Kong based businesses that are going to fail right along with them while Taiwan keeps moving right along happy as clams.

It's about to get real....

Also the Euro is in twice as much trouble as the dollar at the moment too.

And with the way the Government is spending money and the current interest rates versus receipts....our Government is going broke quickly.

All this coupled with an "open border" along our Southern Border.....we are in trouble!....just not as bad as everyone else.

Wait until Costco closes its doors.

Why would that happen?

1696070679803.png

Forum List

Back