RFK Jr traces covid origin to US Bioweapons program

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

If dems had any sense they would back this man 100%. I'm old enough to remember when libs would protest GMO's, Big Pharma, Big Brother, Censorship. Now look at them lick the boots of almighty Gov.

You sellouts are the furthest thing from Liberals and you are no longer JFK and RFK democrats

If dems had any sense they would back this man 100%. I'm old enough to remember when libs would protest GMO's, Big Pharma, Big Brother, Censorship. Now look at them lick the boots of almighty Gov.

You sellouts are the furthest thing from Liberals and you are no longer JFK and RFK democrats

Good. The craziest that things he says, the more votes he can siphon off Trump.
By the way, this thread belongs in the Conspiracy Theories forum.

EVERY PATRIOTIC AMERICAN SHOULD SUPPORT RFKjr

He is the only candidate even close to the truth....

I also haven't heard him kissing ass of Israhell

RFKjr will not re-appoint Chris Wray and Merrick Garland.

RFKjr may actually end up as a very fiscally conservative President because so much of our tax $$$ go to TREASON AGAINST US

Good. The craziest that things he says, the more votes he can siphon off Trump.
By the way, this thread belongs in the Conspiracy Theories forum.
hes a democrat ... hell drain the few straight heterosexual [very few ] informed democrat voters from Biden .

I’m curious. Do you hear a talk like this and just believe that everything he is saying is true and accurate or did you take the time to vet all the claims out?

I’m curious. Do you hear a talk like this and just believe that everything he is saying is true and accurate or did you take the time to vet all the claims out?
I'm curious how long it takes for you to just dismiss everything not MSM friendly

Forum List

Back