RFK Jr Plans To Run 3rd Party - Biden Is Finished - But Why Is This Guy Upset?

if Trump were to debate, it would be a total shit show. the ONLY thing that would happen would be everyone else on stage attacking Trump because of all the B.S. legal crap being thrown at him. Thats the only reason I am glad he hasn't debated.

Good! I hope he's able to get into the debates too! A total sham that Biden wouldn't debate him.

And before you say it I called Trump a coward for not debating so keep your TDS in check.

RFK Jr holds the potential to shave at least several percentage points off of the Democratic vote tally.

I think he'll do far more damage to the Democratic tally-sheet than he will the Republican vote-count, so...

Perhaps RFK Jr is sniffing-around for a Cabinet Post in any possible Trump Administration Part Deux? :auiqs.jpg: :cool:

RFK Jr will compete with Trump for the Batshit Crazy voter who believes conspiracy theories

RFK Jr holds the potential to shave at least several percentage points off of the Democratic vote tally.

I think he'll do far more damage to the Democratic tally-sheet than he will the Republican vote-count, so...

Perhaps RFK Jr is sniffing-around for a Cabinet Post in any possible Trump Administration Part Deux? :auiqs.jpg: :cool:
Rfk is polling an average of 14 points off Biden. That is more than enough to swing MANY states

Good! I hope he's able to get into the debates too! A total sham that Biden wouldn't debate him.

And before you say it I called Trump a coward for not debating so keep your TDS in check.

Since the demafasict took over the DNC and blocked debates, canceling the democratic process, he has no choice

Good for him though

Forum List

Back