Rex Tillerson To Skip NATO Meeting To Visit Russia Instead

Tillerson won’t exactly be on new turf. He’s an old Moscow hand, what with his $500 billion deal with Putin just waiting for Trump to flip the off switch on US sanctions. Rex Tillerson isn’t just standing up NATO. He’s deliberately standing up NATO, then making a special call on Moscow.

Rex Tillerson to skip NATO meeting, visit Russia instead
-------------------------------- ok with me . something for 'nato' to think about Skews !!
Trump is making nice with NATO now. LOL

Tillerson won’t exactly be on new turf. He’s an old Moscow hand, what with his $500 billion deal with Putin just waiting for Trump to flip the off switch on US sanctions. Rex Tillerson isn’t just standing up NATO. He’s deliberately standing up NATO, then making a special call on Moscow.

I want to go to Russia to see the Kremlin and Lenin's Tomb. I want to explore the catacombs below the Kremlin to find Ivan the Terrible's gold. I can play Rachmaninoff on the piano to bribe Putin.

The thread title is of course a flat out lie!
Read this:
"U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson plans to skip a meeting with NATO foreign ministers next month in order to stay home for a visit by China's president and will go to Russia later in April, U.S. officials said on Monday, disclosing an itinerary that allies may see as giving Moscow priority over them."
The truth is he is "staying home for a visit by China........"
YOU LIBS ARE FUCKING LIARS!!!!!!!

It's just weird to see so-called repubs, who have used national security as their main crutch to get elected for decades, are suddenly Russia's best friend............no one in the world saw this coming for sure

holy cow
Republicans assume democrats are just lying and Russia has nothing to do with democrat insanity.

After all it was obama who said to Mitt Romney "the 80s called. They want their foreign policy back." It was obama who assured the Russians of more flexibility. It was hillary who wanted warmer relations when she insulted the Russians with the reset button.

Weird huh?
It was BONOBO who 'set up' the meeting with the Russian ambassador and Sessions.
I wonder why BONOBO was SOOOOOO personally interested in having Sessions meet with the Russian ambassador just before the election?

-------------------------------- ok with me . something for 'nato' to think about Skews !!
---------- just keep them twisting in the breeze PJunky .

The Art of the Deal

That's just a creative bargaining chip. He'll withdraw from NYETO if Putin breaks off relations with Iran and the Paleonasties.

Tillerson has a $500B deal on the table with Putin, damn right he's high tailing it to his beloved Moscow

Forum List

Back