Rex Tillerson calls Trump a "moron"

Donald Trump has been undermining Rex Tillerson in several issues such as Qatar, North Korea, Iran, etcetera.

As a result of these disagreements, Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron, according to three officials:

The tensions came to a head around the time President Donald Trump delivered a politicized speech in late July to the Boy Scouts of America, an organization Tillerson once led, the officials said.

Just days earlier, Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,” after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

Tillerson's fury at Trump required an intervention from VP Pence

Tillerson is on TV right now calling you and your source a liar.

Honest Mr Trump........I never called you a moron, Believe me

Trump wouldn't care if he did. He's not a k*nt like Obama and Hillary that would fire a qualified person for having the audacity to insult him.

Really? He fired Comey for not doing as he was told. He wanted to fire Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and showing disloyalty. He attacked the Mayor of San Juan for daring to criticize him. I'm thinking the only reason he hasn't fired Tillerson is that the optics would be too terrible given the revolving door on White House staffing since the inauguration.

He fired Comey for incompetence.
Sessions should not have recused himself without checking with Trump.

The Mayor of San Juan is a glory-hounding, grandstanding liberal who can't be bothered to talk to FEMA.

Tillerson is under no threat of being fired and you have no evidence that he even insulted Trump.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Want to keep that streak alive? Post something else naive!

Donald Trump has been undermining Rex Tillerson in several issues such as Qatar, North Korea, Iran, etcetera.

As a result of these disagreements, Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron, according to three officials:

Wait, Did you expect him to admit to calling his boss a moron? Arent you cute.:itsok:

He said the reports were false, yet you ignorant hacks keep carrying fake news water. What a pathetic little life you must lead.

Yes, and did he say which part of the reports were false?

Why would you assume any portion of a false report is true? Trying to parse every syllable of Tillerson's response to try to score some cheap imagined political points just underscores what a pathetic little life you must lead.

Huh? That's the GOP MO. Throw a few real facts into a false report to try to make it credible. They've been doing it for decades. Like saying healthcare is available even though no one can afford it. But it's still available.

[QUOTE="Dragonlady, post: 18284521, member:
Tillerson is something Trump is not and will never be: a very successful American businessman.

There are some insightful, objective posters on this site; you're not one of them.

Successful businessmen don't have 7 bankruptcies on their records. They are settling lawsuits for fraud in the amount of $25 million. They don't have 3000 lawsuits against them because successful business people can make more money staying out of court that they can going to court. Then there's Trump Airlines, Trump Steaks, Trump Mortgages, Trump Vodka, and dozens of other Trump failures.

The only things that Trump has made money doing, other than declaring bankruptcy, is starring in a reality TV show and selling overpriced real estate to Russian oligarchs looking to launder stolen money.[/QUOTE]

Those were not personal bankruptcies and only a small portion of the hundreds of projects he was involved with. Why do you liberal assholes keep repeating the same old, worn out lies?

Where is your link for 3000 lawsuits? Oh, you got that the same place you got your misinformation about the lawsuits. You pulled that out of your backside!

This is why people hate liberals. All you have are lies, lies, and more lies.

Trump wouldn't care if he did. He's not a k*nt like Obama and Hillary that would fire a qualified person for having the audacity to insult him.

Really? He fired Comey for not doing as he was told. He wanted to fire Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and showing disloyalty. He attacked the Mayor of San Juan for daring to criticize him. I'm thinking the only reason he hasn't fired Tillerson is that the optics would be too terrible given the revolving door on White House staffing since the inauguration.

The Mayor of San Juan is a glory-hounding, grandstanding liberal who can't be bothered to talk to FEMA.

Tillerson is under no threat of being fired and you have no evidence that he even insulted Trump.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Now you have to lie? Not only did she talk and meet with FEMA, but she put two aids with FEMA to keep her informed of what they were doing and to coordinate. FEMA never denied it. Trump did and the Republicans did because they are swine. They attack people who are trying to save lives.
Look at you.

DK-M9o_XkAAqoCy.jpg

This is her going door to door looking for people who need help.

The tensions came to a head around the time President Donald Trump delivered a politicized speech in late July to the Boy Scouts of America, an organization Tillerson once led, the officials said.

Just days earlier, Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,” after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

Rex is a good man. Wish he were potus. I love when he said trump doesn't speak for America
I think someone better for America would be someone with a proven record of helping people. Someone who helped over 400,000,000 people world wide. Someone who helped get 9/11 first responders healthcare. Someone who helped 7 million American children get healthcare. Someone who has supported women worldwide for decades. Someone who had an education plan and a student loan reduction plan. Someone who the GOP has attacked for over 30 years but in all that time, still couldn't find anything to charge her with. Someone so feared by the Russians, the Russians attacked our country. Someone who called Trump and forced him to send the Hospital ship, Comfort, to Puerto Rico. Someone who spoke to big companies, got paid big and walked away not owing a cent. That person would have made a great president.
22196243_1941937029156999_4766778288657967742_n.png

Wait, Did you expect him to admit to calling his boss a moron? Arent you cute.:itsok:

He said the reports were false, yet you ignorant hacks keep carrying fake news water. What a pathetic little life you must lead.

Why would you assume any portion of a false report is true? Trying to parse every syllable of Tillerson's response to try to score some cheap imagined political points just underscores what a pathetic little life you must lead.

Huh? That's the GOP MO. Throw a few real facts into a false report to try to make it credible. They've been doing it for decades. Like saying healthcare is available even though no one can afford it. But it's still available.

Deflection noted.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Trump has stated on national television that Comey was fired because of the "Russia thing".

Your statement on the mayor of San one Puerto Rico is an expression of your personal opinion and has no basis in fact.

I have never said that Tillerson insulted Trump nor am I said that he was going to be fired. I fully expect him to be to quit. He is said to be very unhappy with the funding cuts to the State Department, and it being undercut at every turn by President Trump.

Careful methodical successful businessman have little patience with a chaotic management style which accomplishes little if anything. Tillerson was a confident, successful businessman. His talents are utterly wasted at State.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I'm spot on and you're just spouting the Trump line.

Tell us something everyone already doesn't know.

Trump had the attention span of a hummingbird with ADD.

fake news

That makes you 0 for 4.

The AG is independent from the President. He doesn't have to consult with him on recusal.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Trump has stated on national television that Comey was fired because of the "Russia thing".

Your statement on the mayor of San one Puerto Rico is an expression of your personal opinion and has no basis in fact.

I have never said that Tillerson insulted Trump nor am I said that he was going to be fired. I fully expect him to be to quit. He is said to be very unhappy with the funding cuts to the State Department, and it being undercut at every turn by President Trump.

Careful methodical successful businessman have little patience with a chaotic management style which accomplishes little if anything. Tillerson was a confident, successful businessman. His talents are utterly wasted at State.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I'm spot on and you're just spouting the Trump line.

Regarding Comey, that is a lie.

The statement regarding the mayor of San Juan is a fact.

Your opinions regarding Tillerson are not based on any facts.

That makes you 0 for 4.

The AG is independent from the President. He doesn't have to consult with him on recusal.

Bullshit! You need to go back to school and learn the structure of the Executive Branch. The President nominates the AG and he serves at the pleasure of the President.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” - Ronald Reagan

Of course the most important part of the story to the haters is whether Tillerson specifically denied calling him a name...not the the report itself is false. Not important that yet another mainstream "news" outlet openly reporting false news without vetting - no, much more important if just one small piece of it is true or not.

Deflection noted.

That's not a deflection. That's the GOP's proven MO.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Bullshit! You need to go back to school and learn the structure of the Executive Branch. The President nominates the AG and he serves at the pleasure of the President.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” - Ronald Reagan
He serves at the pleasure of the US Constitution. He's hired and fired by the president. That's why he recused himself. He had no choice.

How can you not know that?

Deflection noted.

That's not a deflection. That's the GOP's proven MO.

Deflection and projection, good job commiecrat.

Tillerson did not denied calling Trump a moron.

"did not denied"?

What are you? An elimentary school student?
Elimentary? Haha

That is not what my post said.
Looks like he edited your post...

Forum List

Back