Revealed: Iran called Trump before they struck targets in Iraq following the Solemani assassination to ensure Americans weren’t hit

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is how much respect Iran had towards Trump. Talk about bringing the Mullahs into submission, Trump did. This shows the difference between a mighty strong American first president and a weak foreign influenced Usurper by the name of Joe Biden.

This is how much respect Iran had towards Trump. Talk about bringing the Mullahs into submission, Trump did. This shows the difference between a mighty strong American first president and a weak foreign influenced Usurper by the name of Joe Biden.

In fairness, he did the same before he attacked Syria. He reached out to various governments to give them a heads up before dropping a MOAB.

Look, I am no softy on terror but I am no War Hawk. I don't care if Bidens admin. called some countries to give them a heads up. Basically "we are going to hit X terrorist group, you've been given your 4 hour, 24 hour, whatever the case may be notice". If it avoids unnecessary further confrontation or all out war, this is a better option.

Yes, Trump had respect because he was independent enough to do what he wanted to do and NOONE would really know, outside of a very tight circle. This made it very problematic for spies and assets in the W.H/CIA orbit and believe me, as much as the U.S spy agency community does their best to weed them out, they exist.

In fact, the entire U.S spy assets in China who "went dark" under Obamas watch really has me thinking there was a very high ranking mole in the U.S government at that time. He might be out of office, or, he might be still within an agency, I've not read any detail of that person being caught to this day.

Revealed????? That was common knowledge back when it occurred. What was interesting Trump knew they were going to attack, did nothing, and there were a number of troops severely injured by the Iranian attacks. Trump just sat on his fat ass.

Last edited:
  • Banned
In fact, the entire U.S spy assets in China who "went dark" under Obamas watch really has me thinking there was a very high ranking mole in the U.S government at that time.
That's because Hillary Clinton had her unsecured server in her bathroom hacked.

Chinese Govt. Killed CIA Spies After Hacking Hillary Clinton’s Emails​

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned between 18-20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012 – as a direct result of intelligence they obtained via hacked Clinton emails.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

• Banned
Revealed????? That was common knowledge back when it occurred. What was interesting Trump knew they were going to attack, did nothing, and there were a number of troops severely injured by the Iranian attacks. Trump just sat on his fat ass.
Never happened!

Forum List

Back