REUTERS - Insight: Occupy Wall St, the start of a new protest era?

A top U.S. Federal Reserve official said the protests were an understandable reaction to persistently high unemployment.

"I am somewhat sympathetic - that will shock you," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher said on Thursday. "We have too many people out of work for too long. We have a very frustrated people, and I can understand their frustration," he said.

If the dummies were REALLY wanting to protest high unemployment or any of the bs they are whining about, they'd be "occupying" Wahington DC.

What a bunch of dumbasses!

Occupy DC in Pictures | NBC Washington

What do they say? Been there, done that.

Have you noticed they are Occupying everywhere? You should really listen to what most of they are saying, not what the media says they are.

What's being protested is the influence Wall Street has over the government. It's not about Wall Street in isolation. It's about the unholy partnership.
bullshit !!! it is capitalism they are protesting against !!! it is nothing more than the communist element of the left making their move against the free market !!!

What's being protested is the influence Wall Street has over the government. It's not about Wall Street in isolation. It's about the unholy partnership.
bullshit !!! it is capitalism they are protesting against !!! it is nothing more than the communist element of the left making their move against the free market !!!

LOL right, America has thousands and thousands of young Communists. We're bursting at the seams with them! They're everywhere! A whole generation dedicated to the cause of creating a workers' paradise and the dictatorship of the proletariat!

Heh. Interesting world you live in there, Yiid.

LOL right, America has thousands and thousands of young Communists. We're bursting at the seams with them! They're everywhere! A whole generation dedicated to the cause of creating a workers' paradise and the dictatorship of the proletariat!

Your failed system is not working out too well elsewhere. Fuck off to China if you want to live in a communist society - and even they aren't 'communist' anymore. It failed. Move on.

A top U.S. Federal Reserve official said the protests were an understandable reaction to persistently high unemployment.

"I am somewhat sympathetic - that will shock you," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher said on Thursday. "We have too many people out of work for too long. We have a very frustrated people, and I can understand their frustration," he said.

If the dummies were REALLY wanting to protest high unemployment or any of the bs they are whining about, they'd be "occupying" Wahington DC.

Andthe above sentiment expresses the major difference between today's REP patriots and todays DEM patriots.

The Rightest understand that the FEDERAL government is the problem AND they are RIGHT.

The left understands that WALL STREET is the problem and they're right too!

I would NOT want to be one of the masters of the universe, when the folks in these two diametircally oppossed populist movements finally get it that they have both been HALF right.

Then they should stop pissing and moaning at Wall Street and get there asses down to Washington. You can hardly blame Wall Street for taking the advantage that congress gives them.

They're mostly liberals. It's ALWAYS the private sector's fault.

Your failed system is not working out too well elsewhere. Fuck off to China if you want to live in a communist society - and even they aren't 'communist' anymore. It failed. Move on.

That post was pretty obviously sarcasm.

Occupy DC in Pictures | NBC Washington

What do they say? Been there, done that.

Have you noticed they are Occupying everywhere? You should really listen to what most of they are saying, not what the media says they are.

I dont need the mediaa to tell me who they are Luissa... I can see it for myself.

I do think it is VERY telling who is supporting them too... I am real sure the Dems are proud of them. Nancy told me herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andthe above sentiment expresses the major difference between today's REP patriots and todays DEM patriots.

The Rightest understand that the FEDERAL government is the problem AND they are RIGHT.

The left understands that WALL STREET is the problem and they're right too!

I would NOT want to be one of the masters of the universe, when the folks in these two diametircally oppossed populist movements finally get it that they have both been HALF right.

OK.... now compare the Teaparty activists to the OWS activists.... Wow, what a stark difference!
I will stick with the folks that bathe and clean up after themselves.

Oh, and one more thing.... the Teapartiers didnt go protest in peoples front yards either! Nor did they have the despicable vile signs the OWS asshats have either. (Eat the rich??? Really???
How disrepectful can ya be?

Looks to me like someone's sarcasm meter needs a tune up. :tongue:

Reuters: Who's behind the Wall St. protests?

who is financing the disparate protest, which has spread to cities across America and lasted nearly four weeks. One name that keeps coming up is investor George Soros, who in September debuted in the top 10 list of wealthiest Americans...

Reuters did find indirect financial links between Soros and Adbusters, an anti-capitalist group in Canada which started the protests with an inventive marketing campaign aimed at sparking an Arab Spring type uprising against Wall Street. Moreover, Soros and the protesters share some ideological ground.

I am mystified by the display of vitriol. Why the anger because people are taking to the streets to express their concerns? When food, clothing and housing are threatened people will react. 'Tis peaceful, not personal, not generation nor demographic specific; its just people saying 'hey listen.'

seems pretty simple to me.

The parasitic class just wants Wall Street to give them money and support them so they don't have to work. They can spend their days in a haze of marijuana smoke and full pants.

Forum List

Back