Restoring Honor Rally

Well...no one seems to know what honor is being restored. Just another empty catch phrase from the GOP. :clap2:

I think that Glenbeck would like to restore the country to the way it used to be back in 2007.

When he was still only doing radio and not yet hired by CNN? Doubtful. He's made millions being the bash-liberals point guy at Fox. He makes Hannity and O'Reilly almost look saintly.

Proving you don't watch. He bashes both sides.

Funny how the left is hating on this guy for raising money for the kids of fallen special forces.

Ohh so why are people going to waste all that money going to DC when they could mail it to the kids of fallen special forces?

Just mail in what you would spend on bus and hotel, etc.

I did not realize it was a charity event.

Conservatives are the most charitable group in the US. How much have you donated to charity this year?

Broken down how? And please don't quote that infamous scientific article of several years ago which was so full of holes it resembled Swiss cheese.

Actually? Really? Approximately 25% of my income for the year.

Sure.

Why not? My needs are small, everything is paid for and I have less than a year to live.

I bought my ladyfriend a new Camry earlier this year, but I bought that out of my gold eagles.
Most of the rest of my actual income goes for food electricity,etc and for paying my help.

I don't donate a lot of cash, but a good amount of time volunteering. That will pick up even more this fall as I intend to get back into mentoring middle school students with reading problems.

Funny how the left is hating on this guy for raising money for the kids of fallen special forces.

Ohh so why are people going to waste all that money going to DC when they could mail it to the kids of fallen special forces?

Conservatives are the most charitable group in the US. How much have you donated to charity this year?

That's nonsense.

Gates and the dummy that owns Birkshire Hathaway are by far the biggest. What someone gives or not is none of your business.

That's nonsense.

Gates and the dummy that owns Birkshire Hathaway are by far the biggest. What someone gives or not is none of your business.

No one asked you dumbass.

Broken down how? And please don't quote that infamous scientific article of several years ago which was so full of holes it resembled Swiss cheese.

Arthur C. Brooks: Conservatives Have Answered Barack Obama's Call - WSJ.com

That's nonsense.

So..you admit you are "No One"? Well that is honorable of you.:lol:

When your dumb ass posts rediculous bullshit it BEGS response.

When I respond to it please don't take it personally. I am pointing out your nonsense to others.

That's nonsense.

So no one can post here who doesn't meet with your approval? Funny, I don't see your handle highlighted in orange or red.

None of you charitable gonads saw that uscitizen is going to die within the year? That shit made me feel creepy as fuck. Sad man, real sad.

Throughout history America has seen many great leaders and noteworthy citizens change her course. It is through their personal virtues and by their example that we are able to live as a free people. On August 28, come celebrate America by honoring our heroes, our heritage and our future.

Join the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and many more for this non-political event that pays tribute to America’s service personnel and other upstanding citizens who embody our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.

Our freedom is possible only if we remain virtuous. Help us restore the values that founded this great nation. On August, 28th, come join us in our pledge to restore honor at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.

glennbeck.com/828

now shut the fuck up

Oh that explains a lot, sure. What "virtues" and "values" is he talking about? And why was it necessary to include the word "warrior" to define his latest "special operation"??

Why is it loudmouths like Beck think that only conservative ideologues are patriotic? Morally superior? Most virtuous? He and his minions have set about keeping this great nation divided. If anything, it is that asshole that is UNpatriotic, immoral, and hardly "virtuous" because what he is doing is the most UNAmerican thing that can happen in these troubled times.

and you're a dumbass. so, carry on.

I asked three times in a thread last week and never got a response......what honor is Glenn restoring?

Since no one seems to know, I went and looked it up.

Throughout history America has seen many great leaders and noteworthy citizens change her course. It is through their personal virtues and by their example that we are able to live as a free people. On August 28, come celebrate America by honoring our heroes, our heritage and our future.

Join the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and many more for this non-political event that pays tribute to America’s service personnel and other upstanding citizens who embody our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.

Our freedom is possible only if we remain virtuous. Help us restore the values that founded this great nation. On August, 28th, come join us in our pledge to restore honor at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.

I was unaware that the values that founded this great nation were lost. Perhaps it is a matter of perspective.

You actually see the principles of 'integrity, truth and honor' as high on the priority list of any of our politicians? I sure as hell don't. I see very little of these three qualities generally in the US.... in fact, my impression is that, to many on the left, they're a joke.

Yea, the Beckster just exudes the principles of 'integrity, truth and honor' every time he shills for Goldline, a company he's a paid spokesman for. They rip off HIS viewers selling them 'fools gold'; gold coins they sell at 200 times their melt value.

The Beckster; right wing scum...

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Last edited:

That's the one. I knew you would! :lol: But here's some simple food for thought:

Rather than taking that at face value, several questions should immediately pop into your mind:

Start reading:

Who's More Charitable - Liberals or Conservatives?

Not to mention that was 2004, when everyone was rolling in dough (or pretended they were anyway).

Ooops, 2008, sorry. There was an earlier faux "analysis" that I was recalling which basically covered the same misguided points.

Last edited:

THE Arthur Brooks study

Arthur Brooks writes: "When it comes to giving or not giving, conservatives and liberals look a lot alike. Conservative people are a percentage point or two more likely to give money each year than liberal people, but a percentage point or so less likely to volunteer [citing the 2002 General Social Survey (GSS) and the 2000 Social Capital Community Benchmark Survey (SCCBS)]". (pp. 21-22)

So, according to THE Arthur Brooks study: conservatives believe in the giving of mammon (money) and liberals believe in the giving of themselves.

glennbeck.com/828

now shut the fuck up

Oh that explains a lot, sure. What "virtues" and "values" is he talking about? And why was it necessary to include the word "warrior" to define his latest "special operation"??

Why is it loudmouths like Beck think that only conservative ideologues are patriotic? Morally superior? Most virtuous? He and his minions have set about keeping this great nation divided. If anything, it is that asshole that is UNpatriotic, immoral, and hardly "virtuous" because what he is doing is the most UNAmerican thing that can happen in these troubled times.

and you're a dumbass. so, carry on.

And so you will carry on with your most profound comments. :lol:

Yea, the Beckster just exudes the principles of 'integrity, truth and honor' every time he shills for Goldline, a company he's a paid spokesman for. They rip off HIS viewers selling them 'fools gold'; gold coins they sell at 200 times their melt value.

The Beckster; right wing scum...

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

I know you don't understand the concept of advertising. But people don't generally pay you to advertise for them if you don't talk about their product. Are you honestly suggesting that being a spokesperson for a product you believe in is dishonorable?

Actually? Really? Approximately 25% of my income for the year.

Sure.

He considers paying taxes charity. so do I :eusa_hand:

Bull crap. That is 25% of my take home. Give or take a few bucks.
I also worked with the local church to give away an entire beef to needy people.
Had to line up enough to distribute it to before I had it slaughtered.

Yes I am an atheist and I still work with the local church. Most of them there are good people so why not help?

Forum List

Back