Restaurant rights Now!

gautama
This message is hidden because gautama is on your ignore list.
You are a shitcake.

shitcake ? is that a synonym for Mr. Fitnah or Lezbo ?

Interesting.

But, I'm still genuinely curious as to what those transformation (?) pictures are there for...and WHY ???

And, oh yeah..... are you all garbed-up as one of your favorite Islamofascist head-chopping swine ?

Last edited:
Access to fine dining is as much a right as health care, it is your responsibility to provide me and my extended family, undocumented aliens to fine dining at Burns tavern on the green and Ruth Chris.

Just as soon as your employer goes broke prviding you with that benefit, you've got a shot at making that happen.
There are 100 million of people who do not get to enjoy fine dining.
Why do you hate Americas poor?

Are you retarded?

This thread is questionable to be housed in "Politics" subforum.

I'd think it would be more suitable for the "General Discussion" or even "Flame Zone".

I have no idea what you're talking about. Photos of transformation? Huh?

I don't understand why you find it so difficult to comprehend my question or confusion.

First). I said PICTURES not PHOTOS.

Second). Normally, one has just one person, or thingamajig, displayed as an avatar. Not that plurality is necessarily outlawed. But if it is a PERSON .... then USUALLY it is ONE PERSON.

Third). You have doll-like replicas of FOUR people with progressive dates. Extremely UNUSUAL !!!

Four). These FOUR doll-like replicas seemingly, gradually (?) change their gender from masculine to feminine.

Five). Abnormal people i.e. "QUEERS", or "GAYS" have categories that they are very sensitive about. Such as the "transgendered" variety of freaks. etc. I confess that I don't know all the particulars pertaining to this esoteric topic.

Six). There is a STRONG POSSIBILITY that by having the pictures of FOUR doll-like replicas of people (used in the loose sense of the word) ..... and PROGRESSIVE DATES..... you were indicating the progression of a CHANGE from Masculine to Feminine.

Seven). As far as I know, ABNORMALS who have a confused state of GENDER IDENTIFICATION and/or FUNCTION...... in this particular case....AllieBaba.... may be trying to a represent itself as a LEZBO advertising its PROGRESSIVE gender transformation.

All this is/was very confusing to me. Hence my question: "Is Alliebaba trying to portray itself as a transformed LEZBO ?"

And, "WHY ??? "

Is this some sort of a display of an "OUT OF THE CLOSET" experience ???

Something more PROFOUND ?!?!?

Hence my curiosity.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You mean comparing people dying because of insurance companies refusing treatment while gambling that the ill will die before they can sue...comparing that to fine dining isn't just the cleverest thing you've seen since sliced bread?

Yeah, me neither.

There are many reason people justify taking money that doesn't belong to them under force of law.
That does not make it right not matter how noble you think the cause or how justified you think you are in taking other people property.

Then shut down the schools and the public highways.

I'm sorry, this has always been the silliest way to oppose public healthcare, in my opinion. It completely ignores the fact that collecting taxes and implementing public programs is what governments do, and are supposed to do. Attempting to compare it to absurdities accomplishes nothing, because reality is government programs exist and should exist. The question is whether this one is justified, not whether it's ok for the government "take other people's property" - also known as tax the populace. It's a foregone and established conclusion that government taxation is both right and justified in order to maintain a country. The only issues up for discussion are how much and what programs.

Access to fine dining is as much a right as health care, it is your responsibility to provide me and my extended family, undocumented aliens to fine dining at Burns tavern on the green and Ruth Chris.

Goody, a comedian. (Don't quit your day job, pal.)

Is this a game? Are you trying to see just how childish and inept you can be? Does your Mommy know you are using her computer?

Nah, by this time of day it's just the usual bunch getting all liquored up and smoking funny cigarettes. The future leaders of America, ya know. :lol:

A blind guy in NJ is suing a restaurant for being seated in the back with his dog. Apparently in NJ, you have the right to a "good table" as well.

Uh, yeah? A fucking no-brainer. But your kind would probably be sickened by the presence of someone not as 'perfect' as you are. Kick the dog, then shove the guy in the wheelchair out the front door.

Forum List

Back