Restaurant rights Now!

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Access to fine dining is as much a right as health care, it is your responsibility to provide me and my extended family, undocumented aliens to fine dining at Burns tavern on the green and Ruth Chris.

Access to fine dining is as much a right as health care, it is your responsibility to provide me and my extended family, undocumented aliens to fine dining at Burns tavern on the green and Ruth Chris.

:clap2: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-GFqhCq2HA]YouTube - Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz[/ame]

I live in a town of less than 200, and there are probably 3 hummers within 20 miles.

But I live on Mars. They're the closest thing we have to space vehicles:

313-1.jpg

010.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Just as soon as your employer goes broke prviding you with that benefit, you've got a shot at making that happen.

Wow. I think that hospitals should be free to dump poor patients having easily surgically treatable life-threatening emergencies on the street corner. Don’t you? “Awww. You just had an accident and severed your leg off – but you can’t pay for us to treat you. Go bleed on the street please. You are messing up our carpet.”

That's the way Michele managed them...when she still had to "work" that is..

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Just as soon as your employer goes broke prviding you with that benefit, you've got a shot at making that happen.
There are 100 million of people who do not get to enjoy fine dining.
Why do you hate Americas poor?

Wow. I think that hospitals should be free to dump poor patients having easily surgically treatable life-threatening emergencies on the street corner. Don’t you? “Awww. You just had an accident and severed your leg off – but you can’t pay for us to treat you. Go bleed on the street please. You are messing up our carpet.”

There hospitals, not resorts to lounge around in.
You want "resort rights" then your own thread and movement .

Make it a smoke-free environment as well, because restaurant owners shouldn't be allowed to decide what to do on their own property.

Poor uneducated people are adding to health care cost by eating fast food .
The cost savings in health care alone could easily pay for the program.

its cheaper than health care

Is this a game? Are you trying to see just how childish and inept you can be? Does your Mommy know you are using her computer?

You mean comparing people dying because of insurance companies refusing treatment while gambling that the ill will die before they can sue...comparing that to fine dining isn't just the cleverest thing you've seen since sliced bread?

Yeah, me neither.

You mean comparing people dying because of insurance companies refusing treatment while gambling that the ill will die before they can sue...comparing that to fine dining isn't just the cleverest thing you've seen since sliced bread?

Yeah, me neither.

There are many reason people justify taking money that doesn't belong to them under force of law.
That does not make it right not matter how noble you think the cause or how justified you think you are in taking other people property.

"Property is the fruit of labor-property is desirable - it is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence..."
— Abraham Lincoln

I live in a town of less than 200, and there are probably 3 hummers within 20 miles.

But I live on Mars. They're the closest thing we have to space vehicles:

313-1.jpg

010.jpg

AllieBaba,

The four pictures of the transformation (?) from 1970 - 2000 ?

Does that mean that you're a lezbo ?

Just wanna know. :confused::confused::confused:

Forum List

Back