Restaurant owner, teen daughter attacked over cold chicken

If someone gave you a raw chicken at their restaurant to eat. What would you do?
You can actually watch that video, including the part where the guy cold-cocks the daughter, and say that?

And the chicken was "raw", Matthew, really? Raw?

Was that comment really supposed to be taken seriously? Is that what YOU would have done?

And the Left wonders why more people don't vote with them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't last a day in the restaurant business. Too many people think they are the most special thing the universe has ever created.

How much do you want to bet that they ate all the food and bitched afterwards?

Well at least they didn't rape them this time

If someone gave you a raw chicken at their restaurant to eat. What would you do?
Hand it back and say this chicken is not cooked. However in thid case the chicken was cooked, just not hot.

All business people should be armed at all times.

Yep, and be ready to open fire if a customer dares to complain.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'm very surprised these two haven't been caught yet. They must be holed up somewhere.

Video shows couple beating Georgia restaurant owner | Daily Mail Online

Police released the surveillance video and were inundated with tips, which led to the department identifying the suspects, who are still on the run.

Police say both suspects left in a cream or silver-colored 2007 Cadillac Escalade with tag number REU8495.

Officials say the two have access to two other vehicles described as a silver 2004 Cadillac Deville 4s with Georgia tag number PVK5483, and a green 1996 Cadillac Deville 4s with Georgia tag number BXQ1673.

41BA204200000578-0-image-a-58_1498364756718.jpg

Other customers rush over to comfort the girl and call police

41BA18A900000578-0-image-m-68_1498364931858.jpg

The law will catch up to these two fools sooner or later.

Even people that work in restaurants need to be armed. No one would be looking for these two if the bodies ended up cooling on the floor.

Restaurant owner, teen daughter attacked over cold chicken

BAXLEY, Ga. -- A Georgia restaurant owner and her teenage daughter said they were attacked by customers who were served cold chicken, CBS affiliate WTOC-TV in Savannah reports.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The break down of society and the people who are ending acting way beyond idiots. People are seriously pathetic today.
TNB....typical negroid behavior. Can take the ape out of the jungle but can't take the jungle out of the ape.

I have never seen a thug pass up on chicken even if it was cold. I wonder how much they ate before they complained.

How much do you want to bet that they ate all the food and bitched afterwards?
I know a number of people who would do just that.

Eat all of it and demand a refund.

I put myself through university by tending bar and waiting tables. I would have a guest(s) complain to me that the food wasn't up to snuff while I am looking at a licked-clean plate. It would occur a couple times a month.

Still at large? How hard can it be to track these two knuckleheads down?

A person convicted of an aggravated assault or aggravated battery faces the following penalties: between one year and twenty years in prison (minimum three years for aggravated assault by discharging a firearm from a vehicle) probation up to twenty years. a fine up to $100,000.
Georgia Aggravated Assault & Battery Laws
www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal.../georgia-aggravated-assault-laws

Forum List

Back