Restaurant owner, teen daughter attacked over cold chicken

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Well, cold undone chicken can give you food poisoning...The fda probably should consider giving them a visit.

No one said it was undone, just cold. Bad meals happen all the time in restaurants, even good ones, but these are things reasonable people can resolve without violence. I sure hope the FDA has better things to do.

When "customers" attack people like they did they lose credibility. Was the chicken really cold? Who knows? However, the customers were refunded their money. They should have simply left and perhaps posted a bad review on the Internet. When people are unreasonable enough to physically attack women and children then I doubt that they are reasonable enough to determine if a chicken meal is hot enough or not.

Negroes must be banned from all fried chicken establishments until they can learn/mimic rational human behavior

To me, them customers should've considered themselves blessed that not only they had the money to buy the food, but they had the ability to eat it like a normal human being.

God bless you and the owner and their family always!!!

Holly

They'll be going to jail.

What kind of man hits a young girl like that? That's disgusting.

Forum List

Back