Racists get prison sentences in attack over cold chicken

Both of these animals should have received eight years.

And trump ought to find some fucking way to send worthless assholes like these back to botswana, or some other shithole.

And you need to be sent to Moscow.

Another stupid racist troll thread that contributes nothing to good discussion.
Cry about it! No one forced you to respond you little bitch

This is a troll thread and it's worthless. Just like you are.
Actually its an actual news story that had been posted here when it happened and now its come to a conclusion...sucks for you black racists made themselves newsworthy by being the feral animals they are!

Was Jeffrey Dahmer black?

Like I said, this is a worthless troll thread.
What's a serial killer/cannibal have to do with this?

Odium is a damn good poster and you are just a fool. You are lucky, damn lucking this site even lets you in!
A constant flow of idnorance comes out of your posts.

`
Anyone who violates the law, especially by using violence on innocent people, needs to be punished. Incarceration is a wholly humane way of dealing with such individuals.

Actually its an actual news story that had been posted here when it happened and now its come to a conclusion...sucks for you black racists made themselves newsworthy by being the feral animals they are!

Was Jeffrey Dahmer black?

Like I said, this is a worthless troll thread.
What's a serial killer/cannibal have to do with this?

That's about as feral and animal that it gets. To kill up a bunch of people and eat them.

Odium is a damn good poster and you are just a fool. You are lucky, damn lucking this site even lets you in!
A constant flow of idnorance comes out of your posts.

Like you matter.

`
Anyone who violates the law, especially by using violence on innocent people, needs to be punished. Incarceration is a wholly humane way of dealing with such individuals.

Nobody disagrees with this, but this thread is not about discussing crime it is about showing a crime by some blacks so these racists can post up volumes of racist bullshit about black people.

`

Nobody disagrees with this, but this thread is not about discussing crime it is about showing a crime by some blacks so these racists can post up volumes of racist bullshit about black people.
I don't need a thread like this to show my pure hatred of the negro race....:)

Eight years is a long time for an assault.

I agree, but I think the eight years was due to the daughter being a minor. That said, that is still excessive. I think a few months is enough.

Ah, good point about the daughter being a minor.

But, like I pointed out, in a few months, he will still be the type of animal that is ready to commit violence over poor customer service.

Do we really want him on the streets? Even after he has "paid his debt to society"?

Incidents like this really raise the question of what prison is for.

Do you think that the couple should be charged with a hate crime?

Absolutely not. Imagine you are a little racist, stir up some havoc somewhere and whoosh they immediately throw you in jail. Do you know how detrimental jail is to you psychology? And then worse, what if they put him in a cell with someone of the opposite race?

Forum List

Back